Pictures of Kira (SPAM) :)

edited November 2009 in General
Here are a couple of pictures of Kira that one of my friends took at the obedience course Lovisa and Kira is taking part of.

Comments

• edited November -1
    Kira has such a great face...and I love her colors!
  • edited November -1
    I'm so glad that Kira has her own image thread!
  • edited November -1
    Yeah... Kira is very special! :)

There will be more pictures in this thread. We took some of them all on the lunch walk today.
  • edited November 2009
    The pictures from the lunch walk with Kira and her friends, Viggo and Juni :)

• RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    that last picture is so precious!!
  • edited November -1
    I like that last one, too! Juni says thanks for keeping me!
  • MnVMnV
    edited November -1
    You have 3 exceptional dogs. Congrats. All three of them look so unique, especially Kira.
  • edited November -1
    LJ, that's typical behavior of Juni. As soon as I sit down beside her she'll come climbing on me :)

Thanks, Mnv!
  • edited November -1
    They all look so cute, I like the 9th and 11th shots of Viggo. hehe
  • edited November -1
    Very pretty! I'm also loving the group shots!
  • edited November 2009
    Here are a couple of more picutres of Kira, there are hundreds of them in my macbook :)

The first two are from the day she came to our home. She was 8 weeks old when we got her. The one taken outside in the snow where taken when she had been at our place in a week.
  • edited November 2009
    Here is tow pictures taken when Kira been at our place for two weeks. Isn't she a little beauty? :D
  • edited November -1
    She is a really beautiful dog, Martin. I'm not familiar with the breed, but she is fine example of a canine, regardless of breed. Those pictures of her in the obedience course are stunning too. You are developing a very fine pack!
  • edited November -1
    Just want to add my favourite picture of Kiras first night at home:
  • edited November -1
    Aww! I love Kira! :-D
  • edited November -1
    aww, so cute, Kira just makes you smile.
  • MnVMnV
    edited November -1
    I just love Spitz and very partial to Akitas because of the Asian like facial features.

Even thought I've commented on this thread before I have to say it again: there is something about Kira, the canine spirit or that "je ne sais quoi" that is very attractive and alluring.

Here is a list of Spitz breed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spitz

Kira makes me interested in researching more about Finnish Lapphund.

Great puppy pictures of Kira's first days. Kira is quite big as a puppy, yes?
  • edited November -1
    I guess that the finnish lapphunds isn't common in the US. Kira is something special. The Finnish Lapphund or Suomenlapinkoira, as the Finnish name is, is a brave dog. They are used to guard reindeers up in the north of Finland. Now the Suomenlapinkoira is used mostly as a family dog. But some of them are nice workers. Juni seems to be a real worker. She has a lot of energy and is already doing very well during our tracking and search test so far :)
  • edited November -1
    I think there are 3 (maybe 4) breeders in the US now, so they are definitely somethingyou don't see very often. In addition, Kira's coloring is very different from most of the Finnish Lapphunds that are over here.
  • edited November -1
    I guess most of them are black and tan, right LJ...?
  • edited November -1
    That they are!
  • edited November -1
    oh adorable! :D