[SPAM] A few snow pics.

edited December 2009 in General
It snowed a bit today, so I took some pics...

Kahuna

Luytiy The Snow Monster

IMG_0904

IMG_0906

Luytiy

IMG_0925

IMG_0994

Masha

IMG_1055

IMG_1053

IMG_1066

IMG_1080

IMG_1088

IMG_0974

Some action shots...
IMG_1096

IMG_1111

IMG_1020

IMG_1022

IMG_1027

IMG_0941

And this is just cute...
Working Dogs

----

Comments

• edited November -1
    Awesome pics...Even though I'm dreading the snow, I can't wait to see my boys play in it
  • edited November -1
    Great pics! We got a whole 3 inches here and Koda loved it. He didn't put his whole face in it like Mochi seems to do. ha ha. Her face is always covered.
  • edited November -1
    second photo (L) is the anderson xmas card next time. but maybe it shouldnt say "Merry". :)

Masha is so grown up now- she looks so strong, solid and less leggy

I love masha and blue's relationship. even tho I only know it in photos.
  • edited November -1
    Sweet couch pic! And the Kona pictures made me laugh.
  • edited November -1
    Wow Blue makes everyone look puny. I can't imagine how big of a dog he is.
  • edited November -1
    Masha looks like she's starting to lose that puppy face. And Lani looks like she's filling out even more too.

Damn I miss the snow!
  • edited December 2009
    I take it the Shibas decided to be wusses and didn't go out and romp?

We had record setting cold last night and heavy frost for the Sacramento Area. It was in the mid-twenties in the area. Another night of frost projected. There were ice crystals in Sukoshi's water bowl outside. (Yes, the summer hell area of 110-114 degrees is freezing over.)
  • edited November -1
    Those pics are actually of Mochi, they are getting close enough in size that it is hard to tell them apart now!

Masha has lost all her puppy-ness, well in looks, she still kinda acts like a pup. She is really robust and rugged now, all those walks and running around with Blue has given her a pretty impressive muscle-mass. Her coat is nice and think now too.

Funny, I don't see Blue as being that big, but I guess he is a big guy. He's a tank, even as lean as he is he is solid muscle and has a lot of mass. If he hits you full speed it REALLY hurts.

----

I took a few videos too...

Masha's morning freak-out (from Monday):

Mochi, Loa, & Blue:

Luytiy loving on Masha (too cute not to post):

We got a lot of snow last night too, so I took a few vids this AM, I'll post them when they are uploaded. :o)

----
  • edited November -1
    As for the Shibas, Maui was out there doing his own thing and Kai was still in bed. She's not a morning person. :o)
  • edited November -1
    sweet!
    I bet Luytiy talks like Barry White.
  • edited November -1
    luckies...it never snows in SoCal
  • edited November -1
    I am so smitten with Luytiy being that doting. And I have said before, but Mochi has balls of steel huh.
  • edited November -1
    LMAO @ "I bet Luytiy talks like Barry White."

Ok, vids from this AM...

----
  • edited November -1
    lol... Barry White...

I love snow pics!
  • edited November -1
    These are really great pics! Mochi with snow covering her face is hilarious. I especially love the 3rd and 5th pictures of Luytiy.
  • edited November -1
    We just had our first snow of the season here, finally! I got to work from home yesterday and dig my car out today :). It was a really good snow! Seeing all your pics makes me miss my parents old home in the country.

It looks like the dogs had a blast! I love the couch pic!! And the one of Luytiy where he looks almost a bit sinister, but still huggable :).