SoCal Pet Expo

edited April 2010 in General
Wowow I don't think I've ever seen so many dogs today. I was so excited coming to the expo especially seeing all the NK in person and asking the owners about information. It was great meeting Corina. Hopefully I'll also become very good friends with the Judy at the Akiho booth. I swear I felt like I was about to get a heart attack from all the excitement of finally meeting the NK. Here are some not so very good pictures from today my camera was giving me attitude. I felt like I didn't take enough I guess I was too busy petting everyone. (My legs are so sore from 7 hrs of walking!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I figured I should include some Huskies (:

spamspamspam

Comments

• aykayk
    edited November -1
    Nice to see the contrast between the senior Akita and the Akita puppy.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks for the pics! Gorgeous Akita pup.
  • edited November -1
    I really like the Yumi and Gobo photo.
  • edited April 2010
    Thanks for posting the pics! wahhhh so cute! I love the Akita pics and the husky's are awesome too.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks for pictures I know how that excitement feels the first time meeting a NK Saya when I picked her up from the breeder I was so excited to meet her and to finally meet a shiba inu in person.

I got a second feeling of excitement when I met my second shiba inu Rukia she is a red shiba inu I met at dog charity walk I thought my heart was going to explode from meeting her.

I can't imagine how I'll feel meeting a whole group of NK like an akita, shikoku and shiba inu or kai ken.
  • edited November -1
    I've been wanting a JA so bad ):