What would you do? Choosing a puppy dilemma!

2»

Comments

• edited November -1
    Aww, they look so adorable! I especially like the colour of the first boy.
  • edited November -1
    Cute pups :) I like the black and whites ones
  • edited November -1
    Very cute... And I am glad that the breeder has finally started to communicate a little better. :)
  • edited November -1
    Oh they are adorable! I hope you figure it out and get the pup of your dreams!

I have also had contact with a lot of breeders who are bad at answering, but mostly it has been because they're not a big fan of the internet, and would prefer phone, or they have been busy. So hang in there, and I'm looking forward to hearing which pup you get :o)
  • edited November -1
    I've been out of town, and didn't have email access, and when I came back, I discovered that I will, indeed, be getting a puppy! Yay! Don't know which boy yet, but I'm thrilled, and will be driving to Oregon to pick him up next weekend! Of course, spam will follow!
  • edited November -1
    YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! Congratulations!
  • edited November -1
    Yay!!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Awesome!!!!!
  • aykayk
    edited November -1
    Congrats! Hope it's smooth sailing from here on.
  • edited November -1
    Next weekend! Yikes. That's really exciting. :-)
  • edited November -1
    Huge congrats! Can't wait to see who you'll bring home :o)
  • edited November -1
    Congrats! :D They're all adorable, so you can't lose ;p ~
  • edited November -1
    Congrats! I am so happy to hear that! I hope your trip goes well... And do not forget to post pictures!!! :-D
  • edited November -1
    Next Saturday is the big day! Breeder still hasn't decided which of the boys she will keep, so I guess it will be a surprise for me when I get there, but as Osy said, I can't lose, so I'm looking at it as part of the fun!

Now I'm just hoping that the 1,300 mile trip home goes as smoothly as possible with a new pup, and that he doesn't cry too much in the hotel rooms.

When I get him, I'll start a thread for him with spam of course!