show me your best shikoku pics!

show off your best shikoku pictures here!! i would love to see them!

i was browsing through threads on here, and came across a gorgeous shikoku picture! i can't remember what thread it was on or who posted it, so i apologize!
see the picture below.

now, i am asking YOU, to post shikoku pics on this thread! i am excited to see everyones beautiful shikoku dogs! puppies or adults! <3 and go ahead, tell me about your dog(s) as well!

Comments

• edited November -1
    this is Brad & Jen's Ahi giving me some love :)

Jen took the pic for me lol Brian is harassing Brad in the background.
  • edited November -1
    Nice picture, it is so funny how their ears go to the side like that!
  • edited November -1
    This is one of my favorites of my Shikoku, Koshi this past winter.
  • edited November -1
    Hello Kyralyn,
    The photo you posted was taken by me. It is Yuu, at that time he was around 10 months. It's a male black sesam from the Egmato Kennel in the Netherlands.
    Here is an other nice picture, take a few days ago from Shousei, our male shikoku, right now at 10 months. We are at the World Dog Show in Danmark right now. Shousei will have to compete against Yuu and Kekko, they are around half a year older than he is. So tough competition!
  • edited November -1
    Here is Kekko being now officially World Junior Winner 2010
  • edited November -1
    Here's a pic of Panda I took when we were waiting in the vet office. I thought she was being quite photogenic :p
  • edited November -1
    Here are my best Shikoku pics...

Loa, Shikoku Ken

Loa, Shikoku Ken

Ahi: Shikoku Ken

Loa: Shikoku Ken

Loa - Shikoku Ken

Loa: Shikoku Ken

----
  • edited November -1
    Wow... Brad, the second photo looks absolutely like a wolf... Awesome! *love*
    And the rest of the Shikoku-pics on this thread looks beautiful too... Either you're all great photographers or your dogs are just beautiful... ;)
    Only Kekko's head looks as if it had a really round shape because of the way the leash pushes the fur up. That happens a lot on dog-show-pictures... I personally think that the dogs would look better if the fur wasn't pushed up that much, but that's a matter of taste, I guess. Still Kekko is a stunning Shikoku and in great shape! I love the way the muscles show beneath his fur... :)
  • edited November -1
    I am by no means a super photographer, and definitely need a better camera, but these are my favorites of my 2 Shikoku

PICT1517

PICT1505

PICT0593

PICT1055
  • edited July 2010
    I'll add few picture of Kekkos head without the leash pushing up the fur......well, I guess it's still quite round, so probably he just has this kind of head, which I actually love :))). By the way, while he is not in full coat, the head is not like that at all....
  • edited November -1
    Wow, all these dogs are gorgeous!
  • edited November -1
    Though I don't have a Shika yet, thought I'd share this picture I took at a meet up we all had last year at Kris' (edgewood) place. Kind of shows a nice size comparison of Kris' Kuma with a shiba and Tikaani:
    Three pups
  • edited November -1
    Very awesome pictures!
  • edited November -1
    Oh my, too many beautiful dogs all in one thread! Sadly I have no Shika to show you lot... YET.
  • edited November -1
    Totally awesome pics! The shikoku is really an amazing dog :o)
  • edited July 2010
    --