InuYasha has discovered kitty poo :(

Tonight was no good. I found Inu in the kitty safe room chopping down on kitty litter nuggets and spewing cat turds all over the floor; to include some smudging into the carpet. The litter box is in a room thats door is barricaded with a heavy dumbbell. Well the door must have been tampered with so Inu squeezed through. I was really hoping to prevent any contact with cat litter. Cat puke keeps me busy enough because he makes a beeline for their hacking, will lick it, then throw up himself. :)

So after some cat poop pick up, carpet spraying, vacuuming, steam vacuuming, showering, and teeth brushing all is well in Inu’s world again.

He has become camera shy so it is difficult to get pictures.

Pre-kitty poop InuYasha
DSC02600

Post-kitty poop InuYasha

DSC02609
DSC02605
The naked spot on the top of his nose is where he rubbed it raw from eating a SweetsSpots.

Comments

• edited November -1
    Every dog dreams of finding the pot of kitty poo at the end of the rainbow.
  • edited November -1
    C'mon Jessika,..That beautiful Shika looks like a total angel! Are you sure about this story??
  • edited November -1
    Awwww!!! He's looking gorgeous!!!

Erm...sorry about the kitty poo? Doesn't make him any less of a pretty boy :p ~
  • edited November -1
    lol! Dave, pretty sure!
  • edited November -1
    He's so beautiful! And yes, kitty poo at the end of the rainbow!
  • edited November -1
    jessika,
    I wish i had something worth saying about the Kitty poo..but i don't.
    However, I looked at Inu yashas pics about six times now , wow I must say he is a gorgeous shika!!! I think this whole Kitty poo story was just an excuse for a little Glamor. I don't blame you a bit, he deserves it! :)
  • edited November -1
    ...He is just discovering kitty poo now??? Sachi discovered it about 4 months ago ;-)
  • edited November -1
    I was hoping to keep it from him....
  • edited July 2010
    @thewalrus, so so true! Kitty poo, like truffles for dogs.
  • edited November -1
    eeewwwww kitty pooooo! Well its not as bad as hog turd rubbed into the carpet.
  • edited November -1
    My dog used to eat kitty poo all the time and then she'd come up to me and try to give me kisses...yuck!
    I heard dogs eat it because it has something to do with iron in the poo or the dog is lacking it..
    not sure, but it could just be a snack! Cat shit, mmm....lol!
    Definatley brush those teeth and give him some doggy mints or doggy toothpaste! lol
  • edited November -1
    Check this kitty box out - BEST EVER... http://www.clevercatinnovations.com/top_entry_litterbox_about.aspx

And no more "Kitty Canolis" Inuyasha! :)
  • edited November -1
    oh that is very interesting, and they have a Birman cat as a model, bonus points!
  • edited November -1
    You can find one at the 'big box' pet stores, that's where we got ours. (Sad that I rave about my cat box, but my dogs do LOVE kitty canolis.)