akita inu photos

edited May 2008 in Akita (秋田犬)
hi could some1 tell me how to upload my photos

ive tried and failed each time

would really like to share my photos with you all

Comments

• edited May 2008
    Hi There. Just above the 'Add your comments' box, there are buttons for Font Style and Lists. The last button is green and blue. Hit that and it will allow you to browse through your computer to select the image(s) of your choice. There are other ways to upload an image onto this forum, but this is the easiest.
  • edited November -1
    hi.Ive tried wot uv said and it keeps telling me my photos r to big,ive resized them and it still isnt lettin me upload them,ill keep tryin tho.Probly somethin stupid iam doin...LOL!
  • edited November -1
    LOL.

Ok, upload the photo to photobucket, mac, flicker or whatever uploader you use. Then use the same button to copy and paste the url to the 'Image URL'. In photobucket, Most of these sights give you more than 1 option to post a photo. In photo bucket, I use 'direct link'.

Oh, did you use the attachment link below. That's easier than what I just posted.
  • edited November -1
    Monsoon
  • edited November -1
  • edited November -1
    WOW. Beautiful pup! Tell us more about her...and welcome.
  • edited November -1
    I got my 14year old daughter to do this 1 for me..lol

i think this will do for now,i gotta work with it

so simple if u know how

thanks for the help
  • edited November -1
    Well she is called Monsoon and is 4.5years old

and is expecting her own babies about 6th june,  fingers crossed

here is a pic of the father to b and he`s called Maverick 
  • edited November -1
    Oh My!!! Maverick is BEAUTIFUL!!! I didn't realize you were a breeder. Are you new to that or have you been breeding for a while?
  • edited November -1
    Glad you like him.I`am new to this.This will b her only litter tho.I`ve been told  that

most of her puppies will b white but whether they will b or not i dont know but i cant wait to

see them.Do u have pics of urs?
  • edited November -1
    Here are my babies...Hmmm White. Akitas....you're making me want one of your litter. Do you have the background of your akita and the sire? Mine are American Akitas.

• edited November -1

Your 2 dogs are cracker lookin

Maverick`s sire is Yuko Di Casa Saporito For Libertia

Monsoon`s sire is Ichibans Winter Wizard At Nikasuko

• edited November -1

I know Mavericks father is a french import and ive seen his mother who is a lovely

red brindle.The father was a silver brindle like Maverick.My other dog who we had

to put to sleep a few weeks back was called Diego,he was Mavericks nephew.He

was also a red brindle

• edited November -1
    Monsoon is so pretty - I love Maverick's coloring, such pretty dogs!
  • edited November -1
    This is Diego

he`s a red brindle
  • edited November -1
    Wow, Monsoon is absolutely gorgeous! Maverick is a handsome boy too though. :-)
  • edited November -1
    Your Akita Inu are very good looking! I really like Diego & Mansoon... do you breed?

----

As for the image uploading, I think you might have been uploading photos right as I did that Yahoo "patch" for our Rich Text Editor on the forum... that "Patch" didn't go very well and I had to back out all the changes. I'll the photo upload feature back up and running tonight when less people are using the forum.

Sorry about that!
  • edited November -1
    This will be my first time breeding my dog Monsoon is expecting puppies at the start of June
    the father is Maverick as Diego is sadly no longer with us.

That would be great mean's i can get more pic's on

Thank's