Puppy Picnic Spam

RyuRyu
edited July 2008 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
So, today we met up with another meetup member for a Shiba picnic near our house. It was loads of fun! Here are some pics:

Inuki (5 months)

Starts out by Inuki cleaning Ryu's teeth:

Then Ryu tackles:

Some chewing follows:

Ryu was mesmerized by Inuki's tongue:

Showing off some teeth:

Calling a truce....for now:

Then a ball comes between them:

They loved chewing on each other:

Singing together:

And another truce:

Lip-locking pics:

Sorry for the long post! You can find more here: http://picasaweb.google.com/ShibaInuMeetup/RyuAndInuki

Comments

• RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Oh! And don't mind the bloody fur - Inuki is losing her teeth :)
  • edited November -1
    wow - you need to get Ryu a GF!!! :o)

Those pics are really cute, they seem to do great together... that's so much fun when you pups have friends that are your friends too!

Thanx for the spam!!!

----
  • edited November -1
    That looks like a lot of fun!
  • edited November -1
    HAHAHA. I don't have siblings, but I distinctly remember a family friend getting sat and then farted on by her brother! Those pix of Ryu sitting on poor little Inuki reminded me of that. LOL! I love Ryu! He's sooooooo cute.
  • edited November -1
    I was like OMG! BLOOD! then I saw your second comment!

Ryu NEEDS a sister/GF/liveinplayfightbuddy - it looks like he has a blast!
  • edited November -1
    I smell a second dog on your horizon!!!
  • edited November -1
    Hahaha. Great pictures Pam! Looks like that new camera is working out well. :-)

Ryu looks like he's got a little crush!
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Ryu is such a little player :-) He switches between Aya, Suzi and now Inuki. They played SO incredibly well together yesterday. I couldn't believe how quiet they were being because usually Ryu makes all kinds of scary noises which turn some other dogs off. Romi - he sounds alot like Ninja! but yesterday, he was strangely quiet :-)

And now we are even more convinced to get him a g/f. We're in talks with 3 different Shiba surrenderers (is that a word?) on the mainland so hopefully one will work out! We aren't getting a puppy but are looking for a young girl so they'll have similar energy levels :)
  • edited November -1
    hooooray!!! I can't wait to see what shiba gal is lucky enough to be Ryu's new pal!!
  • edited November -1
    I absolutely love those pictures! Mylie is losing her teeth too, there's blood all over all her toys... uggh. Have to wait till she's done teething then we'll have a new toy shopping spree.
  • edited November -1
    I love the look on Inuki's face when Ryu was sitting on her - sort of like "Ok, now what do I do?"
  • edited November -1
    Great pictures. Looks like you are starting to get a handle on the new camera.

Looks like it was a lot of fun, I love shiba play pictures.
  • edited November -1
    inuki is just like my leo he is starting to lose his teeth too no blood yet just the front ones...what great spam....i love shibas!!!
This discussion has been closed.