*ALL GONE!* (thanks to the donaters!) Anyone want some collars?

edited August 2008 in General
We're starting to condense for moving, and I have some left over collars if anyone is interested, they are all martingale collars. They are all fairly new, the only one that was worn and re-sewn for strength is the pink/purple floral print. Its a nice collar to just have tags on if your shiba is NOT a puller.

There are 4:
-Baby blue bandanna print cotton with chain-loop martingale, medium size, fits an adult shiba
-Red bandanna print cotton with chain-loop martingale, medium size, fits an adult shiba
-pink and purple flower print cotton with cotton-loop martingale, medium, fits adult shiba (this one is in good condition, I had to re-sew the cotton loop)
-orange and black with flower print nylon with chain link martingale, medium, fits adult shiba

They were all made by furrybabyfashions.com. If you want them all or one or two.. if we can work out where you pay for shipping*, they are yours! If no one takes them by this week, I'll probably just throw them in with the other dog stuff for the shelter..
Thanks!

*or if you want, you can make a $5 donation to either the NYC Shiba Rescue (via paypal) or Indraloka Animal Sanctuary (in form of $5 petsmart card) I'll get the shipping..

Comments

• edited November -1
    I want one cause we can't find these type around here and roxy pulls so mabe it'll help I want 2 cause she chews her collars quote me shipping for 28147. I want the orange and black and the red bandana ones.
  • edited November -1
    or well I make a 10 dollar donation to NYC shiva recur
  • edited August 2008
    if you want to make a $10 donation, thats awesome, shipping would only be near $5 though. Just email me the paypal confirmation, or something like that and I'll get them out to you.
    If you want to whisper your address I'll ship them to you, or if you want to email it to me: shibaslave@gmail.com

Thanks!
  • edited November -1
    ok thanks
  • edited November -1
    ... I like that orange one. :0 It'd match the ruffwear leash I have for him ( which is orange ). But, he might think that its too girly for him, seeing as it has flowers on it. xD
  • edited November -1
    Well... if that blue one is still available lemme know! I know James will kill me but it's just too cute!!! :o)
  • edited November -1
    hey like I said in the morning I'm gunna be making that payment
  • edited November -1
    Evan - Kekti is in the process of making the donation to NYC Shiba Rescue and asked for the blue and orange collar. When I get receipt of this transaction, I'll be sending him those two collars.
  • edited November -1
    oh, I asked for red and oranage heh...
  • edited November -1
    I would love to have that blue one for my Mui Mui. please let me know if it's still avilable. Thanks. :)
  • edited November -1
    Oops must have missed that! sorry! :o)
  • edited November -1
    kekti, i got the donation email. that is awesome, thanks!
    Which ones do you want definitely? Both Bandannas?
    I will ship them tomorrow if that is what you want.

Thanks again! NYCSR appreciates it too, I'm sure!
  • edited November -1
    uhh ya the red and blue ones, I wanted to get the red and orange one but my mom has her heart set on the blue one so we're compramising and we desided to get the red and blue ones...agian thanks
  • edited August 2008
    OK! I'll send them tomorrow! THANKS!!!
    = = = = = =
    So, the orange and pink ones are still available!
  • edited August 2008
    Ok - I'll take the orange one then :o) If you wanna e-mail me details for donating via paypal it would be great!
  • edited November -1
    For NYCSR - Go here: http://nycshibarescue.org/ you will see a link at the top right corner of the page to make the $5 donation via Google checkout, than you can email the donation confirmation page (with your name and address also!) to me: shibaslave@gmail.com and once I get that, i'll ship it out to you!
    OR if there is a shiba rescue local to you you'd rather donate to, have at it and just email their confirmation page to me!
    do you want the pink one too, as a backup? Otherwise its going with me wednesday to the shelter.
  • edited November -1
    kekti - i shipped the collars today!
  • edited November -1
    ok thanks alot, I'm sure roxy will love them.
  • edited November -1
    btw how are you shipping them just USPS or like fedex or ups?
  • edited November -1
    USPS first class

Kaddy - shipped yours today!

***COLLARS ARE GONE!*** Thanks to you both who donated to NYCSR! Hope you like the collars!!
  • edited November -1
    Just got them in the mail!!! I'm sure Keiko will love them, Thanks again :oD
  • edited November -1
    excellent!

thank you SOOOO much for donating to NYCSR!