New pictures................

edited December 2008 in Akita (秋田犬)
Akebono

Comments

• edited December 2008
  • edited November -1
    Awww, he looks like he's frowning in the first one.
  • edited November -1
    Yea, Dave, he does kinda...

I like him a lot, he is really handsome.

I showed Jen, my wife, these pics and she said: "Now I want a white Akita." Then she walked away, turned around and walked back, and said "By 'now I want' I mean I like them, I don't want one, we have enough". LOL

----
  • edited November -1
    I should add - she also wants a white CO, and she wants to name him "Bumbles". :o)
  • edited November -1
    Akebone is such an awesome pup!!! :)

lol @ Jen. ~
  • edited November -1
    He's a very good looking guy! And he does look quite serious on the first pic.

Brad - It's interesting that Jen felt the need to come back and rephrase... lol
  • edited November -1
    Thanks to all. He is getting more beautiful day by day, and I am really glad to see it. He is good boy.. last week or two :) He is very kind with me. May be he has grow up? His first birthday will be on 19 December. I have a little present for him - a silver collar from Japanese akita-accessories shop. We will put it on our next dog show. I hope, I will remember to take camera :)

We are waiting for the second akita now. She is a little red girl. I don't even know her name... But she will be there in the end of January. She is really very beautiful :) She will live with my parents, and I hope Akebono will be her friend.
  • edited November -1
    wow, so he is not a year yet? He's a big guy! He will fill out a lot around 1.5 years.
  • edited November -1
    Beautiful pics!!
  • edited November -1
    Wow! I can't believe he's not a year old yet! Haha handsome not-so-little man :) ~
  • edited November -1
    i just want to cuddle him!!!
  • edited November -1
    Akebono is the coolest -- what a cutie! He is big for his age... Thanks for sharing the pics.
  • edited November -1
    Last Sunday - Akebono in the forest.
  • edited November -1
  • edited November -1
  • edited November -1
  • edited November -1
    Akebono now is not a white akita :) I should say, that all this dirt was still as ice to the end of our walk - it was very cold. But it does not stop him. If there is something more than little dirty-stream (lake or something), I am sure, he would be glad to swimming in it.
  • edited November -1
    HA HA HA. Akebono is so cute, even covered in dirt!
  • edited November -1
    Some good mud play!!
    Picture 028 is great - like a ghost in the forest and the reflection in the eyes!!
  • edited November -1
    At first I thought he had the Siberian Husky blue eyes. I was like, "awesome." But realized it was just the camera :(

Very beautiful Akita. Hope he makes his family proud.

-Joe
  • edited November -1
    lol! off roading akita! the mud looks great!
  • edited November -1
    Great pics! Akebono is such a handsome boy!
  • edited November -1
    LOL! I love the "no longer white" akita picture! :) Akebono is absolutely gorgeous. Even covered in mud.
  • edited December 2008
    New video by our Akita-lovers little club. Staring: Asahi, Tamashi, Ouka Hime, Futaba go (new Japan import).

• edited November -1
    I like the Akebono in the Forest Picture 004, very pretty!

As I see in Picture 028, he can not only just play the sweetheart but he can play the part of a wild dog as well! lol.

I can't wait for his birthday gift. I bet the silver collar will look absolutely stunning against his white pelt.
  • edited November -1
    Yes, I hope so :) We can't wait to. And for our next dogshow, to show it everyone (there will be Futaba and Ouka - a good company for young gentleman)

He has a very strong hunting instinct. I wish to take him to the hunting station... Think it will be grate journey for him :)
  • edited November -1
    Thanks for the video. They are all gorgeous Akita! One of the has the bouncies near the beginning. :-)

Where was Akebono during this get together?
  • edited November -1
    He was in the forest with me... Unfortunately, he and Tamashi don't like each other. Maybe we can do something to help them be more friendly. But they started to fight every time they met.
  • edited November -1
    We have some pictures with our birthday present, from our birthday party "Golden collar award 2008" :)
    And video!

• edited November -1
    Akebono is gorgeous!