Aiko is 3 months old!

edited December 2008 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Hi all! Aiko is 3.5 months old and is 7lbs! Here are some pictures of her growth.

So far, having a Shiba has been a blast. I love everything corkie about her. I never thought I'd get up early for anything. lol She's runs like clockwork. I love having a shiba so much i'm trying to convince the husband for a #2! :)

Enjoy!

Comments

• edited November -1
    She is adorable and such a happy looking girl!
  • edited November -1
    What a looker!!!!
  • edited November -1
    She's just so cute!
  • edited November -1
    She is super cute! I love the picture with the rain coat. :)
  • edited November -1
    she is so pretty! love the tongue-out playing pic!!!!
  • edited November -1
    She is so beautiful! Our puppies are right around the same age!
  • edited November -1
    Haha what a happy puppy! I have the same tag for Pong. I think the first thing we do after we get a pup is head over to petsmart and check out all the stuff we 'need'.. tehe.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks for all the compliments :)

We got her from a show breeder here in Southern California. Her parents are both show dogs which means she has the fluffy ever shedding coat. She is currently blowing her puppy coat right now and daily brushing is needed. It was a litter of 4 two were red and 2 were creams. The breeder was kinda sad coz I guess coz show breeders never intentionally breed cream Shibas?

Shes the smartest dog I've ever had she already knows sit stay down and roll. Funny thing was i went through a routine with my command i have her sit then stay then down and lastly roll 2x. The following day she saw me holding a treat and she did all of that by herself without me saying anything. As if shes saying just gimme the treat already! Hahaha
  • edited November -1
    Oh also the raincoat was a perfect fix for her coz she never wants to go potty other than on the front lawn - rain or shine! When its pouring outside the raincoat saves me the hassle of drying her up using a towel. It can't believe it actually works!
This discussion has been closed.