The Mika Spam I promised...

edited December 2008 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
I got my new Panasonic Lumix FZ28 today for Christmas! As promised, I snapped a few pictures of Mika to get the hang of things and try it out. There are so many options that it will take me some time to figure it all out. Luckily, the iA (Intelligent Auto) mode is uncannily correct most of the time in choosing between the 37 scene options. Nevertheless, here are the pics. I have more uploaded on my Photobucket album if you wish to view them. Merry Christmas to everyone and enjoy the spam!

Mika Looking Noble

Mika looking noble

Mika On 2 Legs

Mika on 2 legs

Her Coat Coloring

Mika's coat

Mika Scattering Her Toys Everywhere

Mika playing

EDIT****

I uploaded a video of Mika I took with my new camera so I decided to add it to this thread. For some reason, as others have mentioned, my video is much darker once uploaded than it is on my TV/computer. I am not sure why. However, you can basically see what's going on. Enjoy!

PS
Mika just lost a tooth and it's the first one I've ever found! I am pretty sure she has lost teeth and they have disappeared somehow. I am pretty excited I got one of her teeth though as I was afraid they would all magically disappear, lol. I don't know, maybe I am weird, haha. I think of it as a nice keepsake. Thanks for reading if you made it this far!

Comments

• edited November -1
    Mika has gotten so big!
  • edited November -1
    she is growing so fast - and is sooo beautiful!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats on the new toy & awesome photos! I especially love the first one :)

What a cutie! ~
  • edited November -1
    New cameras are a lot of fun, can't wait to see what other pur-tee pics you take
  • edited November -1
    Thanks for all of the comments. I can't wait to get better with this camera and see what i can produce!
  • edited November -1
    I love her mask, kinda looks like a ninja! Thanks for the pics and video!

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    They grow so fast & What a cutie....

Thanks for sharing
    Snf
  • edited November -1
    She's such a cutie pie!

Could you take another video? This one is too dark for my screen. I'd love to see her in action!
This discussion has been closed.