So you want to see Peanut, eh?

edited January 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Guess I should have said her name before.

Again, thanks for all the advice given so far. I'm sure I'll be coming back a lot more for advice and to share stories.

Anyway, here are some pictures of Peanut. Our new Shiba Inu:

More to come in the future.

Comments

• edited November -1
    LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!
  • edited November -1
    Hehehe. She adorable....and red! For some reason I had a mental picture of her being a creamie. :-)
  • edited November -1
    She is a cutie. I love her too big collar. Sadly, it'll fit her perfectly in like a week.
  • edited November -1
    AAAWWW, what a cutie, are you teaching her Wii yoga or is that just going to be her bed while she's chewing on your PS3 remote
  • edited November -1
    So adorable! I think Shiba puppies are the cutest!!!
  • edited November -1
    OOOH! What a cutie. Sleeping Shibas are so precious... and then they wake up. :)
  • edited November -1
    I saw your video of her and she is adorable! However, as cute as she is, you are tempting fate by leaving a lot of pricey chewables on the floor :) (Wii fit, PS3 controller, tv remote control).

I hope you understand our warnings that puppies are mouthy, but shiba puppies are walking teeth with legs. :P

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Aww... Peanut is really cute.

I totally agree with Jesse - BEWARE OF VALUBLE ITEMS IN SHIBA REACH!!! All dogs chew, shiba's are pretty mouthy though...I would say more so than any other breed i've owned. Anything wooden,plastic,paper,fabric, etc. I think the only thing my shiba hasn't gone after is metal. Don't underestimate how high shiba's can jump or what they cannot climb either, they are masters of getting what they want.
  • edited November -1
    my sister used to always say about Tetsu "He just walks around, snapping the air, and whatever falls in is lost to his chewing."
  • edited November -1
    she's precious!
  • edited November -1
    Peanut is adorable! I agree about the puppy chewing... be very wary! Keep those pics coming!
  • edited November -1
    I learned their mouthyness the hard way.... My $400 celly four nights ago!!
  • edited November -1
    Awww! That's really all I have to add : )
  • edited November -1
    What a sweetie!
  • edited November -1
    Aw! So very cute. :)
  • edited November -1
    Peanut is very cute!
  • edited November -1
    What a cute girl!
  • edited November -1
    How cute! ~
This discussion has been closed.