Tsuki and Kitsune

edited January 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
I guess I should really just create one thread for all the Tsuki and Kitsune stuff..

Tsuki's black and white:

My new "coffee table fox" came in. Looks good, right?
actually, its his vantage point
fun with sepia

post PB&J is when my dogs love me the mostest

a little mid morning tussle
Tsuki "I WILL DEFEAT YOU"
and she did
From The Pack

Comments

• edited November -1
    Awww, I love Tsuki and Kitsune Spam. They are SOOOO Cute. Tsuki is beautiful! Kitsune is so handome, and silly!
  • edited November -1
    some random videos:
    shiba love, interrupted

tsuki and kitsune have perfected their zoomies: stairwell style

this one is kind of dark, which I'm very sorry about! but tsuki decides dragging and nibbling on kitsune is a fun thing to do - and at the end gives us a big ol' smile:

ever since she was a pup, belly rubs meant keeping her mouth open and finding things to nibble on, I love it though

• edited November -1
    Too...Freaking...Cute
  • edited November -1
    I LOVE the B&W photos. And the PB&J one. I know that feeling... The pups love you best when you have food on your face. :-D
  • edited November -1
    I LOVE the black and white photos - The shiba inu as high art. Kitsune's defeat was also very cute.
  • edited January 2009
    Haha! I love the videos and pictures!

Ichi is like Tsuki. Being on their backs is like a negotiation. They give us their belly, but it is at the expense of having the need to nibble/chew on something. Even if that something happens to be the hand that is rubbing them.

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Zoomies on the stairs!!! So cute!
  • edited November -1
    That 5th pic of Tsuki in Black & White is beautiful! I would kill my kitties if they were on any piece of wood furniture! They get a serious talking to when they're on the dining room chairs.
  • edited November -1
    Man I wish I could have two dogs. Those two are just so happy together.

Nemo never leaves our side if we are eating anything with peanut butter, he is the same about beef sticks.
  • edited January 2009
    I love the Tsuki B&W pictures. Cream Shibas look so pretty in B&W. Also, I love the zoomies up and down the stairs. That is some serious talent, haha. Thanks for the spam. Your puppies are simply too cute together!

Also, isn't it funny how Shibas never want to give you kisses unless youve just eaten something tasty? Or, in Mika's case, after potty time. She thanks me with a kiss each time I take her out for some much needed relief, haha. I love these dogs.
  • edited November -1
    I must need glasses... I read "Shiba Interrupted" and expected to see some psych ward Shibas screaming or something... and the I read "Zombies on the stairs" and the whole time I thought 'wow, those are some mighty fast zombies... wouldn't wanna be chased by those!'

Great videos!!! (Especially after I figured out what I was 'really' watching lol!)
  • edited November -1
    Never a dull moment in the realm of Tsukitsune, huh?
    They're so awesomely cute together!
    The second to last B&W photo is excellent!
  • edited November -1
    Evan I just laughed so hard at that comment!
  • edited November -1
    thanks! i had a lot of fun with the black and whites... Tsuki is so beautiful and with her natural cream coat, she rocks a B&W photo!

There isn't a dull moment here, Tsuki has endless energy and kitsu is always ready to appease (and lose at all battles). I love seeing them all free and giddy again... things were a bit strained with Hanzo here and our existence segmented.. but its back to normal for them now.

Brandon - Nemo needs a buddy :)
  • edited November -1
    tsukitsune: Thanks for sharing the great pics and videos! I am amazed at that tranquility in the first video... Incredible! Love the zoomies (or was it zombies?) on the stairs, too!

The black and white photos are amazing... especially love the fourth and fifth! Guess we could all do that with the digital cams, huh? I'll have to give it a try!
  • edited January 2009
    I adore Kitsune (the red one?)'s expression in the second to last picture: "OMG!!" and even his whiskers look surprised.

They're such good buddies!
  • edited November -1
    Wow, you can see the fear in Kitsune's eyes in the 2nd to last picture! ha! ~
  • edited November -1
    I LOVE pic #3, #4, and #5 - so CUTE! :o)
  • edited November -1
    thank you thank you

Kitsune did look a little petrified in the second to last pic, then he gets dramatic on the level on a Rocky movie in the last one, they are hilarious when they play... i could watch them all day long
This discussion has been closed.