Really? MORE Mika Spam? Well, sort of...*(9 Pics, High Bandwith)*

edited January 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
What I mean by sort of is that Mika must share this thread of spam with my 6 month old nephew Karter Eli. He is my sister's baby and I am a very proud uncle. Look below and you will see why, haha.

Also, I threw in a pic of what it looks like driving across a TN mountain at night. I had my friend take it while I was driving so it didn't turn out the greatest. Along with that is a zoomed in picture of a bird I took while looking out my front door.

And finally, I threw in a couple of pics I took today of Mika. Notice how she sits. She also sits with her legs to the side and directly on her butt sometimes. Do any other Shibas do that on the forum? I've never seen a dog sit like that. These pics also show her chest which I was trying to get in the pic. On top of that, I added a Sepia and B&W pic of Mika. I noticed that she looks quite pretty in Sepia. Her color goes better in the same way that cream Shibas look gorgeous in B&W.

So...whew...ENJOY!

P.S. This camera is my new love, haha

Karter looking stunned, haha

Karter Eli bouncing and drooling

Karter jumping around

Mountain overlook night view

Birdy

Mika's funny sit

Side view of Mika's sit

Mika is B&W

Mika in Sepia

Comments

• edited November -1
    Mika is really cute, she has a lot of color - it's nice.

The bird pic is cool - how far away were you [roughly]?

Karter is cute too. :o)

Great spam!

----
  • edited November -1
    Nice!!! I love the sepia picture, very very cool.

Oh yeah... Keiko sits like that too... actually she's sitting like that now. I call it the Keiko-rug since it reminds me of a bear rug.
  • edited November -1
    Awesome photos! Your nephew is CUTE! Thanks! :D

Wow. I just LOVE Mika ~
  • edited November -1
    Great spam!
    You're totally a shutterbug, hehehe.
  • edited November -1
    Brad- Thanks for the comments! I would say I was about 15-20 feet away from the bird, but I can't remember if I zoomed 18x or if it was less. I was just looking out of my front door and the bird happened to land on the tree for a second so I snapped a pic.

Evan (or James, I'm not sure as I'm STILL learning names and dogs, haha. I just go by what's underneath the posts for the ones I am unsure about.)- I like the sepia too. I think it really compliments her coat color so I was happy with the result. Also, I just think sitting like that looks weird, lol. It looks...uncomfortable.

Osy- I know you ALWAYS appreciate spam, haha. Thanks for the comments!

Leonberger- I am a shutterbug, haha. I never thought I would be until I got myself a pretty decent digital camera. Now I can't stop!
This discussion has been closed.