Mikos 2nd trip to the dog park.

I am trying to work Miko past her fear of the car. So at least once a week she and I are going somewhere fun in the car. Today she and I picked up my friend Chris and his English Mastiff Odin to the dog park. It was 12F so there was only one other dog there. It was a dog Miko has met and loves named Kincaid. They had a blast.
I apologize that the pictures are not great quality, the glare made the focus really hard and it was only a point and shoot.
Dog Park 2/5/09-10
Dog Park 2/5/09-1
Dog Park 2/5/09-2
Dog Park 2/5/09-3
Dog Park 2/5/09-4
Dog Park 2/5/09-5
Dog Park 2/5/09-6
Dog Park 2/5/09-7
Dog Park 2/5/09-9

Comments

• edited November -1
    The last pic is awesome! 12F You are crazy lady! I would have turned into an icecube! Looks like everyone had a great time!
  • edited November -1
    My feet are STILL cold
  • edited November -1
    The dogs are having a super time! Odin is really cool, I love his coloring.
    Nice action shot of Kincaid.

Ok so now I'll stop complaining about 28 degrees (LOL)
    Snf
  • edited November -1
    Very cool shot of Kincaid!
    I'm glad she had a great time with other pups that she likes. It was a good thing that it was very cold, no other dogs around.
    Odin is a beast! So cool!
  • edited November -1
    he is 185lbs
  • edited November -1
    That would be so much fun to wrestle. Kuma gives up too soon, LOL.
  • edited November -1
    Great pix! That last shot is awesome!!

My Kirby used to not like getting in the truck. He did like going for a ride, just not the initial getting in. He is good about wearing his doggy seatbelt too. He wouldn't get in, he would get all flat on the ground. That is until we went to Alaska last Winter and he spent a lot of time getting in and out of the truck. It scares him when it is running, so I don't use the remote starter when I am going to take him for a ride. Now, he will get in on his own. He just loves being with me. He is such a good boy.
  • edited November -1
    cool pictures! what kind of breed is the white fur dog? is it a husky?
  • edited November -1
    He is apparently White GSD and Australian Cattle Dog.
  • edited November -1
    Cool pics! Makes me long for a colder climate!
  • edited November -1
    I would trade in a heartbeat!
  • edited November -1
    Looks like a fun time!
  • edited November -1
    Love, love, love that last picture! And I thought it was cold here... high was 17F here. I am longing for some tropical weather. :) Osy, can I come visit?
  • edited November -1
    I believe it was below freezing in parts of FL yesterday.
  • edited November -1
    Go Miko! :D ~
  • edited November -1
    Love the pics...so great seeing Miko having fun.

I so jealous, my dog park has been closed the past two weeks due to too much ice..
  • edited November -1
    Awww, Miko looks like she had FUN!
  • edited November -1
    Awesome Jess! Odin seems really cool! I love it when big dogs are playful like that. They often just lounge around.

Your last picture of Kincaid pouncing on Miko is FANTASTIC! I wish Lucy and Joey could have been there for the fun, they would have had a blast. :-)
  • edited November -1
    Oh man, it looks like they had a blast! Odin is very handsome -and that last pic is AWESOME!

Great spam!

----
  • edited November -1
    I will get a fancy camera one day I swear. I wish my spam was higher caliber.
  • edited November -1
    Awwww, Jesss. Your spam is tops in my book!
  • edited November -1
    awesome spam! I love doggy play pics - those are three gorgeous dogs!
  • edited November -1
    That last pic is awesome! Looks like Miko was having fun!
  • edited November -1
    Miko is gorgeous! LOVE the last pic!
  • edited November -1
    She seems so small compared to the two of them. Miko is such a cutie! What a great day to play in the snow with friends.

I love the coloring on Odin, I'm a sucker for brindles though.