Bringing home the baby soon...

I posted on this forum last year, when we first put the deposit down on our dog. I was the one who was thinking about naming the dog "Katsu, Victorious Panko Breaded Porkchop" if any of you remember. Either way, my wife and I just heard from our breeder, and the litter is due at the end of Feb/ beginning of Mar, so hopefully by may, right around my birthday we should be bringing her home. Any one want to share some stories about the first few days your shiba came home. Thanks. I can't wait to start spamming you guys with picture of our new dog, seeing all your pets on this site has definately helped pass the year long wait we've endured.

Comments

• edited November -1
    Congratulations on your new pup! Will look forward to see some pictures of the wonderful day!
  • edited November -1
    Yay! Congrats on your upcoming addition! Definitely keep us updated with any news. :)
  • edited November -1
    Congrats!!! ~
  • edited November -1
    Congratulations...be sure to take lots of pictures so we share the experience
  • edited November -1
    Congrats....we got our puppy just over a month ago. I still remember the waitig period haha

Be prepred for little sleep. Puppy will definatelly keep you awake. I guarantee that you will be surprised by your puppy every day. New tricks, new shiba sounds etc.
    Potty training should be easy...it took us less than a week to train our little girl....actully she knew that she have to do it outside after a first time. it took her a week to learn how to hold and let us know that she needs to go.

Take a lot of pictures and enjoy your puppy. They grow really fast!!!!
  • edited November -1
    How wonderful!! Congrats!!
  • edited November -1
    Yay! Congrats!
  • edited November -1
    congrats on the new pup! looking forward to the pics!
  • edited November -1
    Shimaurashibalover92

Hey guys....no puppies yet!...but Cho Cho is looking very large at this point in time. Should be soon! I'm thinking next week some time. I will post video on YouTube. I'm hoping to get the birthing if possible.
    Kathi Melton
    www.BaliHai-shibas.com

Picture is of Cho Cho's litter from 2 years ago.
This discussion has been closed.