I'm no longer MIA!

edited February 2009 in General
Needless to say, it has been a long and stressful two months!I posted back in December that my fiance and I were splitting, and in the time since then I have been working like crazy, but recently managed to find a beautiful house to rent. It literally took me 3 weeks to find somewhere because I just didn't have the time, and during those 3 weeks Mylie had to remain with the ex-fiance - which CRUSHED me. I visited her as much as I possibly could, but was unable to keep her with my at the friends house where I was staying. My ex said all she did during those 3 weeks was sit at the window waiting for me to come home. Poor baby.
Thankfully now, we're happily reunited! Mylie had a rough first night with all the new noises and such but has adjusted really well since. She seems to cuddle a lot more, I'm not sure if this is a phase triggered by when I was gone or what...

There's a quick update though! I'm at work and have to run! Talk to everyone soon!!!

Comments

• RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Welcome back! We missed you and Mylie!!
  • edited November -1
    Welcome back! I am glad that things are starting to settle down for you and Mylie. And I am definitely glad that you are finally reunited in your new home! We now expect tons of pictures since we have missed Mylie so much!
  • edited November -1
    Welcome back Melissa! Glad to hear everything is alright now.
  • edited November -1
    Welcome back. I'm glad to hear you are re=united with Mylie.
  • edited November -1
    glad to have you back!!
  • edited November -1
    Missed you Melissa...and the Mylie spam of course! Glad for a happy reunion!
  • edited November -1
    I'm sorry to hear about the trying times, but I'm glad Mylie is safe and sound and back with her mommy.
  • edited November -1
    Glad to have you back - please post Mylie monster spam soon!!
  • edited February 2009
    Glad to hear you're doing well and things are working out!
  • edited November -1
    Glad to have you back Melissa! I'm happy to hear everything is going well for you and mylie!
  • edited November -1
    Glad to have YOU back, & Mylie back with her mum! <3 ~
  • edited November -1
    Thanks :) things are going great. Will definitely post some myliespam soon!