Will Draw Your Shiba - Free [will upload eventually]

edited October 2010 in General

Comments

• edited November -1
    ive been looking for someone to draw my shibas for awhile now! and im more than willing to pay for it :)
    yay i finally found some1 to do it!!!
    how would you like to go about doing this?
  • edited November -1
    any way you please : )
    we can talk here if you like or over im, or anything.
    i'd like to know what kind of drawing you'd like,
    digital or traditional and number of shibas, poses, etc.
    any ref images would be useful and you can post them here or email them.

its really any thing you'd like, just tell me, and I will run bunches of progress sketches, etc. by you to make sure it looks like you want.

: )
  • edited November -1
    Okay, not sure if I am supposed to whisper this back but here are some quick sketches. Your dogs are very beautiful! I'm not sure if you'd prefer cartoony vs realism and if you'd like some interesting poses or anything. : )

the final images will be much higher res when done. : )
    i hope i posted them right. :D

• edited November -1
    ahah it posted two of the last one, sorry.
  • edited November -1
    very nice! I may need to ask you to do some photos of my Jazz - your images are great!
  • edited November -1
    oh i love the last one! ur drawings are great!
    i like them both cartoony and realistic :)
    thanks again! cant wait to see the final images! they are very nice as it is now :)
  • edited November -1
    Thank you : )
    Awesome, I'll start on those now! :D
  • edited November -1
    Hahah, so my bf was playing Okami while I was drawing and i couldn't help it.
    It reminds me of when you feed the animals. :P

I have more sketches to add later once i spiff em up a bit. I've drawn so many diff. ideas that its' hard to choose. : )
  • edited November -1
    okay, this might be what i do, unless you would prefer a more traditional pose:

i based it off one of your photos. they are chewing on some fabric with their name on it.
    what do you think?
  • edited November -1
    Great pics x
  • edited November -1
    awww they are very cute feel free to do my leo im happy to pay also and you could email it to me:) whisper me and we can have a chat!
  • edited November -1
    Cute pictures I love your! I don't have a shiba inu just yet, but when I do I'll have to post a picture for you to draw of her. =)
  • edited November -1
    thanks! i'm more than happy to draw anyones
  • edited November -1
    Can you do Mae for me??
  • edited November -1
    of course what kind of drawing would you like?
  • edited November -1
    Feel free to draw my guys, if you want the practice...Your style is great and I wouldn't mind
  • edited November -1
    alright i should have all of your pics, or at least the sketches done by tomorrow : )

1) lingmorton - 80% complete
    2) jakkihare- starting
    3) tigerbull- starting
    4) calia- starting
    5) ljowen123- starting

: )
    if any of you have anything in particular in mind just tell me, i'll individually message you when your respective drawings are done, check back anytime to see sketches i may post : )
  • edited November -1
    I'd love a Tosca drawing!
  • edited November -1
    i love all the drawings you have done so far! awesome! very very cute!!! am glad you based somemore sketches of pics ive posted x)
    thanks so much, i cant wait for the finished ones :)))))))
  • edited November -1
    Feel free to sketch my two...

• edited November -1
    This is really cool, by the way and most appreciative. There are a ton of photos in the Jazz spam thread - I would love any style you choose - no restrictions, I'll leave it to the artist.
  • edited November -1
    could you draw our new baby katsu, she's coming home on april 11th?

127a
  • edited November -1
    OKAY! ~

I am going to disney world on tuesday, and leaving this evening so I am putting a hold on adding any more drawings til i get back. I will have sketches ready for approval and lingmorton's pic done before I leave.

Here is the list:
    1) lingmorton- final adjustments being made.
    2) jakkihare- sketching
    3) tigerbull- sketching
    4) calia- sketching
    5) ljowen123- sketching
    6) santuzza - starting
    7) KFontaine04- starting
    8) shimaurashibalover92- starting

: ) once i have posted sketches (should be around 3 or so maybe ) feel free to pm, or whatever telling me opinions/ what you'd like. ^_^

once finals are up just tell me if you'd like the full res emailed to you, and any sketches you'd like mailed as well. : )
  • edited November -1
    Thanks a lot Brittney!
    Please do email me the final drawing together with all the sketches you have done. I love all the drawings/sketches you have done so far :)
    thank you very much again ,looking forward to the final piece :)))))
  • edited November -1
    have a fab time at disney!! my email address is jakkihare@hotmail.co.uk if you need it..thanks so much if you use paypal i can give you a little something or your time:)
    x
  • edited November -1
    Thanks also from me - enjoy Disney. x my email addy is tigerbull.staffords@hotmail.co.uk
  • edited November -1
    :C very sorry but I can't update until I get back. I fell asleep on my compuer ^_^;; and have yet to finish the drawings.
    So sorry.
  • edited November -1
    thanks, and have fun
  • edited November -1
    please sketch my shiba!!

www.myspace.com/sarahpenguinedge
  • edited November -1
    Here is the finished drawing low-res
    I'm sorry for any faults and how long these are taking, its been pretty difficult due to my lack of shiba-drawing experience. ^^;

other sketches will be posted soon, sorry for the wait. : )