A Stained Shiba

edited May 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
My 24th birthday was the 5th and I spent it in New York City with several friends. Naturally I had to look fabulous, and I did complete with very dramatic make-up. I got back in the early hours of May 6th and found my fluffy baby waiting up for me. I gave her a big kiss and then discovered why I should stop wearing red lipstick. I left a big kiss mark on the top of Tosca's head. I tried to clean it off, but it still stained her fur a little. How does one un-stain a shiba?

*Pictures are pre-scrubbing.

Comments

• edited November -1
    LMAO. Well first of all HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! Second of all, I have no idea how to unstain her but I love it.
  • edited November -1
    That's hilarious how the stain is in the exact shape of your lips! But sorry, can't help you here either... :P
  • edited November -1
    Happy belated birthday!

HAHAH! I think you just gave miss Tosca a new tattoo.
    That's okay, she's still adorable and we still love her.
  • edited November -1
    She's adorable that way. Mineral oil?
  • edited November -1
    Try rubbing alcohol on a cotton pad.
  • edited November -1
    That's so funny! I think you should try something oil based... maybe olive oil? or baby oil. tell me how it goes!
  • edited November -1
    I use jojoba oil to remove my clients makeup. It should work on fur too.
  • edited November -1
    LOL! IT looks cute! why try get it off? :D Seriously though, I would try soap and water or something oil based like it has already been suggested. Good luck! Be sure to take pictures of people's facial expressions when you take Tosca for a walk ;)
  • edited November -1
    Awww, Tosca! She looks so happy to have bright red lip marks on her head! So cute!
  • edited November -1
    cute! happy birthday!

I use jojoba oil for like.. everything!
  • edited November -1
    me too
  • edited November -1
    Jojoba is fun to say. It's a fact.
  • edited November -1
    LOL Brandon. JOJOBA!
  • edited November -1
    it is fun to say: FYI pronounced "ho-HO-bah"

geranium oil + jojoba oil = a really good insect repellent, btw.
  • edited November -1
    I love Tosca's new tattoo! Happy belated birthday!
This discussion has been closed.