Leo Spam More added (when leo met robin)

edited March 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Just some photos and vids of little leo my monster hope you enjoy!! x

this is what happens when we bump into other dog walkers....

Comments

• edited November -1
    Leo looks great!

Thats quite a crowd of dogs! You've got more in there than our local dog park has any day!
  • edited November -1
    Leo is really beautiful :)
  • edited November -1
    beautiful and cute pictures!
  • edited November -1
    Thanks Guys:) yeah loads of doggies kicking about huh its great fun but when you get the odd grumpy hillwalker appearing we all have to scatter with our packs and get away asap haha!! leo is such a bully too in the other vid what a monkey!!
  • edited November -1
    Handsome boy! ~
  • edited November -1
    Leo is a good looking boy. Love the black and tans.
  • edited November -1
    I love that last photo! :)
  • edited March 2009
    A shiba called robin came thru to meet us for a walk i was very excited as it was leos first shiba meet...and mine she was so beautiful!!!! i want another one!! here are some pics and a video.....

http://jakkihare.multiply.com/video/item/2/Leo_and_Robin

you will need to copy and paste the video as i never added it to youtube yet
  • edited November -1
    Oh my goodness that video. When Robin stops to shake off and Leo nails her I about lost it. Great stuff, great dog!
  • edited November -1
    haha awesome! he's so cute :3
  • edited November -1
    HAHAHHAAH i knowwwwww how funny!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Awww. So very cute!
  • edited November -1
    How old is Leo? He's such a happy active little dude! :) Not to mention cute as heck.
  • edited November -1
    hes a bit of a nutter he wil be 1 on April 4th don't know where time is going!!!!
  • edited November -1
    I love it when shibas play together...Sounds like everyone had a fun time
  • edited November -1
    cute shiba meetup!!
  • edited November -1
    hmm had leo at the vet today for an ear infection (red flakey and smelly) forever scratching at it!!! but he had the biggest Diva fit ever what are all your shibas like with vets?? leo had to be musseld!! i wasnt amused but better being safe than sorry arghhhh i hope his ear wont be an on going thing :( any one had the same?
  • edited November -1
    No experience with Katsu having an ear infection. Though sometimes it seems her ears don't work. As far as the vet goes she's a little angel. My wife said the last time she took her that the vet techs were ready to brawl because she's a shiba. One of the was holding her ready for her to bug out, and when she got her shot she didn't even flinch or even make a sound. She's been really well behaved all around. Hopefully that doesn't change.
  • edited November -1
    Nemo always throws a fit at the vet, more demon than diva though.
  • edited November -1
    Keiko is usually an angel when we go to the vet or the groomer for nail clipping. Loki... he's a demon dog when it's vet time... there's no treat in the world that will get him to be calm when they're trying to take his temp :o(
  • edited November -1
    My boys love love love the receptionists and hanging out in the waiting room. Tetsu even whines to get over the reception desk to give kisses to the ladies behind it. But once they are in the exam room, tails are down and it's a struggle to keep them on the table. At least they've been pretty good with shots, but if Tikaani has to be brought to the back for other things,such as x-ray, blood draw, he'll howl and whine until he brought back to us (I'm guessing it's from when he was really sick, lots of blood work, shots and a catheter for IV).
  • edited November -1
    What a freakin cutie!!!!!!

Mylo used to be fine at the vet, but the last time we were there (about 2 weeks ago) he was shaking like a leaf for a few minutes until I scratched his belly for a while and he calmed down a bit. Our vet gives constant treats while we're there, so Mylo generally likes it =0)
This discussion has been closed.