Pics of Orion

Thought I'd put up a couple pics of my little buddy. These are the first day I had him...he was 8 weeks old...he is growing and still quit a handfull...but he's learning.

orion2

orion1

Comments

• edited November -1
    Very cute!  His eyes are adorable...I don't think i've ever seen a Shiba with such round eyes with that dark of markings around the eye.  It kind of looks like he's raising his eyebrows. hehe
  • edited November -1
    What a cute little bugger.  Don't worry, in another 18-36 months, he will calm down.
  • edited November -1
    OMG!!! Sooo cute. This forum is really dangerous. I want a Shiba, A Shikoku and another Akita. It's so hard to resist!
  • edited November -1
    What a beautiful color and it goes without saying that he is cute, cute, cute! Thanks for giving me my "puppy" fix. Our two Shibas came to us as adults, so we haven't experienced a puppy in years.
  • edited November -1
    Oh man he's adorable. Puppy lust puppy lust!
  • edited November -1
    OH MY! He is super cute! Really, I mean so cute!
  • edited November -1
    Am I the only one where the dialog is appearing on the side of the picture and not below it?
  • edited November -1
    Don't let the innocent look deter you from the future pain and agony it will give you.  I got to say those Nyla Bones or whatever they are rock...
  • edited November -1
    No, Jessica, I'm having the same problem.
  • edited November -1
    I suspect that the html code used to post the pic wasn't closed.
  • edited November -1
    it was the align="left" attribute in the img tag... i dunno why that caused the pics to be odd like that but I removed that attribute and it seems to have fixed it. Undecided
  • edited November -1
    Ah, much better.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks brada for fixing that...I don't know why it came out that way. He is a cutie isn't he? He has those innocent sad puppy dog eyes Innocent  lol. Makes it hard to scold him for anything. I hope I can get him used to the Harley to take him on road trips...they make carrers just for dogs for motorcycles...I will have to introduce him to it slowly I'm sure. It's funny...the bed in the pic...he likes to put a piece of dry food or a chewy toy on it and rake his nose across it like he's trying to burry it...he has slept on it only one time.
  • edited November -1
    I always tell Moto that mother nature made him cute so I don't kill him. Shiba's are devils in foxy teddybear suits.
This discussion has been closed.