Snickers SPAM

edited August 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
I've been instructed by Joe to post Snickers SPAM, so... for your viewing pleasure, here are a few of my favorite Snick Pics.

I also want to say that although I rarely find time to visit Nihon Ken, I think it's fabulous and give Brad big kudos for creating it. I usually spend my limited online discussion time in places where people _don't_ know what they're talking about, so I can answer questions (like Yahoo Answer. Ugh.) or writing in my blog. I've had a bit of writers block recently though, so contributing a little forum SPAM seemed like a good idea. :)

Comments

• edited November -1
    Awww, Snickers is super adorable!

Thanks for all your great work with NYC Shiba Rescue. I am a volunteer there too (I helped bring Brando to his new home!)
  • edited November -1
    Awww, what a handsome boy!
  • edited November -1
    He really is a handsome boy!
  • edited November -1
    Snickers is such a handsome guy!
  • edited November -1
    Very cute :) ~
  • edited November -1
    Thanks guys. He's my honey. :)
  • edited November -1
    Snickers is so cute I wished I could have met him when you had that indiana meet up, but I do plan to visit New York one day so maybe I can meet you and Snickers then. =)

Thanks for posting some spam of him brought a smile to my face.
  • edited November -1
    Great pics Jenna, Snickers is such a handsome boy. And thank you for starting both the NYC Shiba Meetup and the NYC Shiba Rescue.
  • edited November -1
    Nicole - my time in Indiana was short lived. :) I'll be back to visit occasionally though, so if you don't make it to NYC maybe we'll meet in Indiana. It's too bad the Shiba meetup there didn't survive when I left!

Beth - I'll tell Snick you said thanks, cz all of that was decreed by him. All I do is show up and do what I'm told.
  • edited November -1
    Yahoo Answer is an uphill battle if I've ever seen one. You have more patience than me to try and teach people through there.

Snickers is very cute.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks Brandon. I get SO frustrated answering questions there. I'll do it for a few weeks and then take a couple weeks off and then go back. lol. I should check it again soon actually.
  • edited November -1
    More fun with SPAM. A friend of mine took this vid when she was pup sitting Snick a few months ago.

• edited August 2009
    Snickers is a beautiful B&T! Thank you for sharing pictures of him. Was he an only pup or did he have siblings that weren't shown in the pictures?

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    He had one sister (the reason for the litter) and two brothers. I have litter pics at home. They were all black and tan little butterballs. I got lucky with Snick... he had the best ticking and the strongest front and would have been the breeder's pick for a male to keep. He also had the most affectionate personality though, so the breeder let us have him. :)
  • edited November -1
    Kristin - PS Thanks for volunteering. I'm getting ready to send out a plea to volunteers and meetup members actually... we need some new volunteer blood. If you want to get more involved, this is the time to do it. :)
  • edited November -1
    Jenna that'd be nice to meet ya sometime. I love that picture of Snickers in the snow and by the river he looks so beautiful and his puppy picture is so cute.

It was sad the meetup didn't last after you left, but once I get my drivers license I plan to set up the meet up again so Saya can have some shiba friends to play with.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks for the spam Jenna. I think Katsu is in love with your boy. Her eyes were glued to the screen when we were playing the video. We'd be interested in doing something to help the rescue out too. Email us if you want to let us know what you guys need.

It was more of a request for the spam though. instructed sounds too harsh.
This discussion has been closed.