Twix Pix!

edited October 2009 in Akita (秋田犬)
Here are a few pix of Twix having fun with the fam this summer. Twix LOVES a good tummy rub...

Comments

• edited October 2009
    Playing at Goblin Valley, UT
  • edited October 2009
    Teaching Twix how to swim...
  • edited November -1
    Cool Goblin Valley pics! Looks like a fun place to explore.
  • edited November -1
    Awh :) Twix looks lovely
  • edited November -1
    On the beach in Oregon, checking out the wildlife...
  • edited November -1
    Wait....is that a dog in the ocean?? TWIX! GET BACK HERE!!
    I had fallen on the rocks and she leaped in the ocean as soon as I lost my grip on the leash. She was chasing the seagulls.
  • edited November -1
    After she proved that the swimming lessons were effective, she still wanted to get to those seagulls!
  • edited November -1
    Thanks! I learned to resize my pictures after number 3. Sorry about that!
  • edited November -1
    HAHAH...no more "Where's the Akita?" game -scroll scroll-.

I love her face, I'm a total sucker for those black masks :) .

Lovely pics! I got my Twix fix...
  • edited October 2009
    aww!! How did you get her to come back??
  • edited November -1
    What great pics of Twix...Looks like you guys had a lot of fun:)
  • edited November -1
    OMG!!! She was way out there too!!! GREAT pics!
  • edited October 2009
    Thanks! Well, she jumped out there and I was so amazed that she was even swimming I just kinda watched her for a minute. Then I shouted out to my wife, "Hey! Look at Twix!" and she went, "Duh!! THIS IS THE OCEAN!! SHE CAN HARDLY SWIM!!" I said to myself, "Oh yeah. Duh!", and everybody started shouting to her to come back. She looked over her shoulder at us, then at the birds, then turned around and headed back. It's a good thing too. She was out far enough that I certainly wouldn't have gone after her. The picture shows her on the way back. She was well out there. Too dangerous with a changing tide and 70 lb+ dog that struggles with swimming anyways. We were lucky.

Here's one more of my favorites. All the kids kept running from tide pool to tide pool, "Hey! Look at this! Come here!!" Twix was right there with them, just as in to it as anybody.
  • edited November -1
    in the face Twix looks a bit like Tiger :) cute little fur dimples an' everything, hehe.
  • edited November -1
    Oh wow. That is awesome. I love that last picture! :)