Mochi's Thread

Comments

• edited November -1
    Wow... I need to pay more attention!

Congrats, Mochi is very stunning. And it seems like she might be a bit of a spitfire! :)
  • edited November -1
    Aww! so cute! I just know Mochi will fit right in with your pack. I'm falling in love with kai kens each and everyday! of coarse I love all of the Nihon ken they are all great breeds.
  • edited November -1
    Late to the party, but congrats!!!
  • edited November -1
    Wait...

Is this 13 dogs?

You need a 14th now. and quickly!
    One can't have 13. If The Hobbit taught me anything it's that an adventure benefits greatly- nay! it's success HINGES on -the 14th member.
  • edited October 2009
    "How soon can she start hiking, roughing it, etc along with Kona?"
    >>>> I dunno, maybe 8 months or so. That will be fun! :o)

----

Ok, some intro videos...

----
  • edited November -1
    Congrats!
    She's so cute! She better show Kona how it is :-)
  • edited November -1
    Looks like the intros went pretty well! Seems like most of the dogs are like...."ANOTHER ONE? Seriously?" lol Just kidding. Cant' wait to see more vids and pics of the little lady!!!
  • edited November -1
    LOL, poor Kona
  • edited November -1
    The first second I got today at work I had to come and take another look at her. She is so precious and very outgoing. It's so cute to see her tiny crate. I don't think Koda ever had one that small. lol.

Kona reacted exactly how Koda would. Good to know that my little boy isn't the only one who would get beaten up by a little girl and run to the gate like I'm done let me out. he he. One day, he will love her. He just doesn't know it yet.
    :-]
  • edited November -1
    Ok, here is Loa's intro - I missed this one (she was a little pushy with her)...

----

Here is some more of Mochi and Masha, Masha was so good with her...

----

Here she is checking out the yard for the first time...

----

Here she is with a toy, check out her prey drive - it's pretty good!...

----
  • edited November -1
    Well, she looks like she is settling in pretty good and your right she and Yumi look like twinkies! Here is YumYum.
  • edited November -1
    Oh my goodness - kai puppy heaven!! She is so adorable! And it looks like intro's went pretty well :).
  • edited November -1
    Yay! Another Mochi! haha she is super cute and very confident! Congrats!
  • edited November -1
    Ok, these are the last of the vids, I'm sure you guys are sick of them by now...

Blue meet Mochi:

Mochi learns some life lesson from Ahi & Kona: how to play, don't take Ahi's stick, if she runs they chase her...

Ahi & Mochi time:

Kona & Mochi time...

----
  • MnVMnV
    edited November -1
    Wow, nice videos. Mochi is an awesome puppy. Interesting interactions from different dogs.
  • edited November -1
    You can't stop now. What about her an Luytiy and the Shibas? How did they do? Thanks for sharing these. She is so outgoing and such a pretty girl.

Ahi should watch out. I think she has met her match in this one. lol.
  • edited November -1
    Did I not post one of her and Kaia? I made one... hmmm.

Maui is off-limits till she is totally comfortable, he doesn't like puppies and we don't want her to have a bad experience just yet.

As for Luytiy, he's tricky. He has met her and LOVED her, but we have to wait till the construction workers are not at our neighbors house as he is hyper-aware and could go off into guarding mode at any second - that would be too much for her. We will probably do it this weekend when things are mellower. Also, we cannot introduce her to him until the majority of the dogs are comfortable with her as any growl from them will alert his protective qualities.

----
  • edited November -1
    Kona seems a lot happier with her now that the puppirhanna teeth incident is behind them. I love how brave she is...and how she always has to have some sort of prey/toy item in her mouth. hehe
  • aykayk
    edited November -1
    Congratulations on your new addition. :-) She seems like a very confident little lady.

I'm very curious as to where her parents are located. Southern CA?
  • edited October 2009
    Luytiy got to meet Mochi today, no video this time, I'll get some this weekend...

Luytiy babysitting Mochi

He's such a good boy. :o)

----

Here are a few cute pics of Mochi...

Mochi: 9 Week Old Female Kai Ken

IMG_8948

IMG_8915

----
  • edited November -1
    OMG The size difference is great!!! haha

<3 Mochi ~
  • edited November -1
    Love the 'tude in the last one of Mochi!
  • edited November -1
    awesome last pic! I'm glad the dogs are accepting him :) You guys really do know a lot about dogs!
  • edited November -1
    That is hilarious looking at the giant bear with the puppy. I like that last pic where she's side lookin' at you.
  • edited November -1
    What a cutie!!
  • edited November -1
    I like the cat pose :) .

Glad she's fitting in just fine.
  • edited November -1
    WOW next to luytiy she looks tiny! Absolutely adorable, looks like she's fitting right in :) I love the last picture. What a cutie.
  • edited November -1
    OK,inquiring minds want to know how the small black cat-like dog person did with the other cat-like dog people (the Shibas).
  • edited November -1
    Well, Maui approves...

Kaia couldn't care less, I need to get a video of her tho - I thought I had already.

----
  • edited November -1
    totally in love with Mochi