Just some pics

edited October 2009 in General
Hi!

Just some pics of Viggo and Kiras new friend Juni. Juni is a Suomenlapinkoira just like Kira :)

Comments

• edited November -1
    I like Juni's coloring, but I still like Kira's best!
  • edited November -1
    Juni is real cute. Viggo refuses to look at the camera, lol.
  • edited November -1
    Hehe... Yeah, Viggo isn't easy :) But he is pretty gentle with Juni and that is great! Now they're all resting here in the livingrum. Viggo is soo tired now after a while in full speed in the dog yard :)
  • edited November -1
    Congrats! Juni is very cute... they look great together! :o)

I love Viggo. :o)

----
  • edited November -1
    She is a cutie pie!!!!!! Two weeks huh? ;)
  • edited October 2009
    Hehe... Tara, yes two weeks is what has been said.
  • edited November -1
    Juni is great, absolutely adorable :)
  • edited November -1
    Actually I wonder if you could help me. I was looking at Kiras breed online and didn't find many pictures at all with her colouring, is it rare? I absolutely love Kira!
  • edited November -1
    Beautiful. Are you babysitting or are they all your dogs??

Regardless they look lovely. : )
    Snf
  • edited November -1
    ha ha ha. She's "staying for two weeks" *cough cough*. At least that's what the kids werer told. I think that's hilarious. You do have a good looking pack going on there.
  • edited November -1
    Hehe... actually Tara is right :) That's what the kids ar told. Our plan is to keep her so this is a test period to see how Juni will fit in to the family. So far it has been going very good.

I hope the kids doesn't read anything here in this forum :D
  • edited October 2009
    So... if you comment anything about Juni on Facebook please do not say anything about the fact that we are planing to keep her ;) At least not until the decision is official.

Four of our kids are hanging at FB.
  • edited November -1
    haha Martin, too funny. That will be a nice surprise for the kids if it works out.