How does she do that?

Kaia was totally covered in dirt, I mean just filthy... We put her in a crate and went out for about two hours, when we got back she was spotless!

It's crazy how clean they are!

----

Comments

• RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    I know! One day while walking Ryu, somehow he got covered in this sticky sap or something and every little blade of grass stuck to him. I brought him home, got dinner ready and was going to give him a bath later that night. By the time dinner was done, he was silky smooth again! crazy!
  • edited November -1
    Ewwww. Does she have dirt all over her tongue??? Maybe the dirt was just light, dusty dirt and she gave herself a bunch of good shakes.
  • edited November -1
    Well, I've told the story of Tojo getting covered head to toe in sticky, black mud and being spotless half an hour later. Plus, there's Rakka's romp in raw sewage where she was clean and odourless after grooming herself. They're magical, I tell you.
  • edited November -1
    Goes back to my vets theory...They are magic
  • edited November -1
    I agree, it MUST be magic! :c)
  • edited November -1
    ya gotta love them..
  • edited November -1
    Wow, that is quite impressive! Kudos to Kaia!
  • edited November -1
    It's a kind of magic! Definitely!
  • edited November -1
    I totally know what you mean! Saphira fell in the water garden one day and was all muddy and wet. She hid under the coffee table for a while and when she came out she was clean and dry. Amazing!
  • edited November -1
    How dirty is the bottom of the crate?
  • edited November -1
    Tsuki is a cream shiba, so its quite noticeable if she is dirty, but she can play and play at the dog park with dirt and dust from gravel, and on the ride home, she must really clean herself, when we get home, she looks fine BUT if we run water over her - it all comes running off of her again.. sneaky little thing.
  • edited November -1
    Brandon - They were in Ahi's crate because Ahi went with so it is hard to say... since Ahi had made her crate dirty ahead of time.
This discussion has been closed.