Sake, Miso and Other Dogs Spam

Just wanted to share some great pictures of dogs I had stored up in my photo library, including of course my Nihon Ken :)

One of my first Foster Huskies, Huggie Bear

My Mom's Shitzu named Jett

My wonderful Husky, The Red Dog

My Fiesty Shiba Boy, Miso (12 Weeks Old)

My Older Sisters Dogs, Dobby (Chihuahua) and Bailey (Black Pug)

The one and only, my first Husky, Sasha

My Cousin's Black Lab - Sara

Miso with the Red Boston Terrior (terrorist!) Max

Miso in his Quarterback Jacket

Miso's first time in the Pool, he hated it.

Big Yawn!

The Huskies playing in a water bucket

Sake when she was just 4 weeks old

Sake when she was six weeks old, she looks mad because she just had a bath!

Sake at seven weeks old, right before she came home to us!

Comments

• edited November -1
    Great pics as always!!! I love the head tilt of the black pug! AHHAHA
  • edited November -1
    Beautiful pictures. The Red Dog is absolutely gorgeous. And I love the picture of Miso in the snow! :)
  • edited November -1
    You have had a lot of great looking dogs in your life.
  • edited November -1
    Beautiful dogs!
  • edited November -1
    These pics are great, they made me smile. :o)

I really like The Red Dog, and all the other huskies!

Thanx!

----
  • edited November -1
    I have really enjoyed every dog that has entered my life. I love dogs with a passion beyond anything I have ever felt before.

My huskies are amazing and always will be "my girls" even though they don't live with me. I know how well taken care of they are and how much they enjoy their home and their yard, and that makes me happy. I am heartbroken still and tears form when I think of them, but I know, even though it doesn't seem like it, it was the best thing at the time.

I am enjoying my Nihon Ken more and more every second they let me spend with them. Having a Shiba puppy is a joy and a struggle at times, but Sake is proving to be an amazing little girl with TONS of love to give. Miso is of course, my little man, stud of the house, ruler of all things, keeper of everything and giver of kisses (when he chooses!). He brings me smiles everyday and reminds me of how much dogs mean to their people.

"He is my other eyes that can see above the clouds; my other ears that hear above the winds. He is the part of me that can reach out into the sea. He has told me a thousand times over that I am his reason for being; by the way he rests against my leg; by the way he thumps his tail at my smallest smile; by the way he shows his hurt when I leave without taking him. (I think it makes him sick with worry when he is not along to care for me.) When I am wrong, he is delighted to forgive. When I am angry, he clowns to make me smile. When I am happy, he is joy unbounded. When I am a fool, he ignores it. When I succeed, he brags. Without him, I am only another man. With him, I am all-powerful. He is loyalty itself. He has taught me the meaning of devotion. With him, I know a secret comfort and a private peace. He has brought me understanding where before I was ignorant. His head on my knee can heal my human hurts. His presence by my side is protection against my fears of dark and unknown things. He has promised to wait for me... whenever... wherever - in case I need him. And I expect I will - as I always have. He is just my dog." - Gene Hill
  • edited November -1
    Kristin, where are you South of Boston?

I am in Providence
  • edited November -1
    REALLY? I live in Hull, MA.

I was just in Providence Monday night!

We should playdate!
  • edited November -1
    I have been to Hull a bunch of times.

One if my clients in in Cohasset I used to work in Boston
  • edited November -1
    A red boston terrier, huh? how fun!
    Great pics! Beautiful dogs.
  • edited November -1
    Yes, Max, the red boston terrorist. He is INSANE. He has pretty blue eyes though. Very unique.

Jess I wanna meet piglet!
  • edited November -1
    Piglet would love to meet you. She however has no interest in any dogs outside her pack. She is actually SUPER protective of Moto and Miko. So Miko and Moto do playdates Piglet-less. And Piglet then holds court with humans whom she considers more deserving of her time...
    She is a special girl.
  • edited November -1
    Awwww, that is silly and cute all in one! Piglet is too cute for words. I just want to mush that face up and kiss it! HA.

Are there fenced in dog parks near you Jess? I don't have one around me.
  • edited November -1
    We have a couple. I just avoid them. I grew so tired of poorly behaved dogs, and their even more poorly behaved owners who use dog parks as a substitute for attention, walks, and training. Not to mention people bringing unspayed, unneutered, and unvaccinated dogs. I just couldn't do it.

Also Piglet doesnt get along with many dogs so I would be leaving her alone to take Moto and Miko. Instead I have a fenced in yard and let them run like loons.
  • edited November -1
    Gorgeous!!!

The Red Dog is especially beautiful-those eyes! :)~
  • edited November -1
    Ha, Jess "run like loons". Sounds like fun.

Give your pack lots of hugs and kisses from us.

I think Miso and Sake are praying for snow...I know im not ready for it!
  • edited November -1
    I'm SOOO excited for our first real snow. I can't WAIT to see how Honey reacts to it!!! I hope she enjoys it! If it only snowed once I'd be a happy camper!
  • edited November -1
    Miso Loved the snow, but I don't know how Sake will react to it. Im sure she will just want to play with her big brother and not even care that there is snow on the ground.
  • edited November -1
    Thought you would enjoy this. Miso and his "girlfriend" Charlotte from next door playing.

• edited November -1
    How cute!!!
  • edited November -1
    Sake looks like an angel in her last picture on the grass!
  • edited November -1
    Very cute!
  • edited November -1
    This one is a little dark, but it is when Miso first discovered water bottles. Pretty cute.

• edited November -1
    Some new pictures for you from today!
  • edited November -1
    Love the cuddle pic! I think Shibas cuddling is damn near the cutest thing on earth. Well, all dogs I guess, but I'm biased toward Shibas. :-)
  • edited November -1
    Sake is getting big fast!

and I agree with Dave, shibas cuddling make my heart melt.
  • edited November -1
    Those videos are great! I liked the play video, so freaking cute!
  • edited November -1
    Sake is getting big fast. Her first vet appointment was 10/10 and she weighed in at 4lbs 10 oz. She just went to the vet again on 10/24 and she was 7 lbs! The litte chunky monkey! Her personality is growing as well! She went for her first beach walk last night (BAD ME, i forgot the camera!) and she loved it! She was so interested in all the other dogs / people on the beach. We will go again tonight and I will remember the camera for sure!
  • edited November -1
    Holy crap, almost doubling her weight in 2 weeks? What are you feeding her? :)
  • edited November -1
    I know! Chow Hound! I think she is stealing Miso's dinner too! HA HA.

My dogs just eat pedigree puppy, they don't get some fancy brands like people have listed on the forum :-P.
This discussion has been closed.