Ryu and Roxy Adventures (New Spam 8/18)

Comments

• edited November -1
    I can watch these all day...but I need get to bed...ughhhh.
  • edited November -1
    Cute doggies---- looks like you might need to paint some of that red pepper sauce on your chair ---- it won't hurt the chair or even show up, but I think its a guarantee Roxy will avoid it!

I love the videos, and the pics from a week or so ago are just plain adorable --- can you say "cuddling puppies" three times fast?

Thanks for sharing the pics and videos!
  • edited November -1
    I absolutely LOVE this pair!~
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    hehe Thanks everyone!

Roxy is being quite the spazoid....You would never believe she was spayed on Monday! Augh! She's making her mama very nervous :) She even tackles Ryu now. Sometimes, I think she views him as the big dumb giant because she'll bite his ankles and then run to a spot where she knows he can't fit LOL. I love it.

And to answer the question from before.. .she is growing like a weed!! She's still small but getting way taller than a month ago :)
  • edited November -1
    She's a firecracker!!! I love her noises.
  • edited November -1
    I'm not ready for her to grow up! When do you think you'll head back this way?
  • edited November -1
    haha she's so clever! Have your fun now Roxy, but pretty soon Ryu will be able to get you! :) ~
  • edited November -1
    OSY!! I guessed your words!! (sorry about the hijack)
  • edited November -1
    lmao @ Melissa ~
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Hey LJ! We're not sure. We thought we'd be coming down for my birthday (May) but it looks like we'll be going to Kansas City instead (much closer!).

Here's a new video from the Alvarado monsters :)

• edited November -1
    Roxy is such a little spitfire!
  • edited November -1
    Hehe. Little Roxy can totally hold her own huh?

I must admit, they are pretty damn cute together. :-)
  • edited November -1
    If they are monsters, they are the cutest monsters I have ever seen. :)
  • edited November -1
    I love how Tim's sitting there playing...unphased by the whole exchange.

Jesse
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    lol yea. Tim can play video games through a hurricane. :) I don't know how he can hear whats going on because both Ryu and Roxy are SO vocal haha

I love to watch them play. Roxy is totally the boss.
  • edited November -1
    That girl has it in her, for sure, heheh.
  • edited November -1
    ok kinda off topic but i did just make one relization, if we were to get another shiba it'd be a black and tan male named ryu, and we'd have inverse of what you have, we have a red female named roxy right now.. very cute pictures btw
  • edited November -1
    cute video! its like watching my two, Tsuki has endless, and I mean ENDLESS, energy and Kitsu is starting to slow at 2 years old but is still in the game to appease her. Its awesome, isn't it? :))
  • RyuRyu
    edited January 2009
    Alex - that is so cool!

Jen - awesome and fascinating.

I took these videos this afternoon. Roxy was NOT in the mood to play :(

Roxy's mean face:
  • edited November -1
    Awwwwww the 2nd vid is so sweet! ~
  • edited November -1
    Hehehehe. Roxy was playing hard to get. ;-)

Ryu is so funny. Poor guy just wanted some attention.
  • edited November -1
    too funny, roxy is just staring at the computer screen like I'm crazy.
  • edited November -1
    ah! I love it!!!

Ryu's like a millisecond from losing his tongue in vid#3!
  • edited November -1
    HAHA! I love Roxy!
  • edited November -1
    Roxy's Mean face is soo cute! Sake does the same thing to Miso! I love the Ryu kissing Roxy part in the 2nd vid too.
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    hahaha You can see where Roxy gets her two nicknames from in that 3rd video. "Bubba" because of her fat lips and "Cobra" from the way she snaps at Ryu. She is lightning fast! :)

Ryu LOVES LOVES LOVES Roxy... sometimes she likes him OK too :)

Oh and Dave, Ryu begging for attention by barking your ear off gets really old really quick (hence the snapping in the 3rd video) hahaha
  • edited November -1
    I love how Ryu has energy that can wear down even the most resilient of pups like Roxy:). I don't think I've ever seen you show a vid where it's the reverse (she wants play and he wants none of it).

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Ok although humorous for us to watch, in the last video Roxy is really getting fed up. I think Ryu needs to learn the "enough" command and give the girl a breather. Roxy appears very tolerant but you really don't want to push the envelope. On a less tolerant dog there would be problems.

Many of the males of the breed can be very forward and so you want to make sure they don't perpetually aggravate a smaller or more reserved dog.

Snf
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    I have been super busy these past two weeks and the pups are handling it very well! I love that they have the entire house to roam but they choose to be next to me all day as I'm strapped to the work-table and/or computer.

Here are the co-contributors:

Ryu - pretending that he wasn't playing with Roxy's princess toy

Working SO hard:

How dare I wake up the king:

(Oh, by the way, I am CONSTANTLY tripping over toys in the office!)

On the lookout

This is where they stay for most of the day... I LOVE IT :)

My handsome boy

Tim snapped these pics tonight. Ryu loves to be held and I love to hold him!

(Sorry I haven't been around to comment or post much - I do miss you guys!)
  • edited November -1
    Watching through your thread of videos, and looking at your pics, all I kept thinking was "I love shibas"

Roxy is such a cutie, and Ryu so handsome. Love the dark on his tail tip.

I'm so glad that they are getting along so well
This discussion has been closed.