Ryu and Roxy Adventures (New Spam 8/18)

Comments

• edited November -1
    They are just so cute! We've missed you, but we all have times when we just can't be on here as much!
  • edited November -1
    They are cute!!!.... I am glad to see Ryu actually does relax (LOL) and you all enjoy the office time.
    Snf
  • edited November -1
    Awwww, Ryu love his momma. :-)

I love that they've made your office their home base. That pic of them looking out the window together is super cute!
  • edited November -1
    I love Ryu and Roxy Spam. :)
  • edited November -1
    love love love the lookout pic!

I'm so glad they make such a great pair! Its fun having two shibas that are just the greatest pair, isn't it?!
  • edited November -1
    LOVE the spam. Ryu is such a cuddle monster. I love it!
  • edited November -1
    I love the last picture of you and Ryu. He looks like he is thinking, "Yes, she's mine".
    I also love the one of them sitting on a chair together looking out the window. sooo cute
  • edited November -1
    Glad to see they're always willing to help around :-)
    Great spam!
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Thanks everyone - they are so wonderful. I'm starting to forget what it was like with just one Shiba. They act like they grew up together. :)
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Today was a snow day - which meant everyone got to stay home from work. Which resulted in me getting absolutely no work done. :(

On the up side - got some cute videos and pictures of the dogs in the snow:

Roxy entertaining herself:

Ryu playing fetch and Roxy tackling him in the process:

• edited November -1
    What wonderful spam, Pam!
  • edited November -1
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE RYU AND ROXY SPAM! They look like they are completely in love with eachother! I love Roxy entertaining herself...Sake does the same thing.
  • edited November -1
    lol! that was fun to watch - they are an awesome pair! Enjoy the snow!
  • edited November -1
    LOL I LOVE the video of Roxy playing "catch" with herself!!!!! Honey does that with her kibble! SUPER CUTE SPAM!!!
  • edited November -1
    They are adorable Pam!!!! I agree, the video of Roxy amusing herself is great. And I love when she tries to tackle Ryu but ends up being tackled herself.

Looks like you managed to be outside in the bitter snow and cold too. :-P
  • edited November -1
    LOL! Love it! And I definitely love Roxy pouncing on Ryu. Oh, I wish I had some snow... :-P
  • edited November -1
    Snow day? You can still see the grass, that's called a dusting.

The pups are as cute as ever though.
  • edited November -1
    Aww c'mon Brandon, it can't be called a dusting when Tim can skate on it:).

I love how Roxy is entertaining herself. Ichi does that with his toys, and pieces of carrot and sweet potato we give him when we're cooking (eventually he mutilates it). Pretty amazing set of dogs you got there Pam. Ryu's a sleeper and a retreiver while Roxy's just...well...Roxy:)

I love me some Black & Tan's (hmmm...getting thirsty all of a sudden).

Jesse
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys!

Dave - I only lasted about three minutes - Tim, on the other hand, went sledding for 4 hours prior to those videos ;)

Brandon - I agree it wasn't alot of snow but still too much for me!

Jesse - I think you summed it up with "Roxy's just...well..Roxy" LOL She's one in a million!

Here is more spam from today (another snow day - I'm getting frustrated with all the "extra company" during the daytime ;P)

We're finding out that Roxy is a SNOW BUNNY! She loves to pounce in the snow over and over again. She could stay outside for hours if we let her.
    Ryu - mid-shake

A couple of videos

(this one might still be uploading)
  • edited November -1
    I love how you can see their tracks around the yard. It actually appears somewhat organized.

Roxy is adorable in the snow!
  • edited November -1
    Roxy is already getting big! ~
  • edited November -1
    Hey Pam,
    Your video reminds me of when I once played fetch with my rotties (Buster and Sacchi) like you are with Ryu there and one fetches while Roxy pesters him. Anyways, I threw a stick and my oldest/smartest (Buster) grabbed it and came trotting/running back to me. The other one (Sacchi) was running alongside nipping while running alongside him at full bore. Sacchi managed to finally shoulder bump Buster and went lateral, but in the process, clipped my shins with her 85lb body with enough force to make me fall forward on my hands and knees. I had to put my hands out to not land right on top of her. At the time, I was not amused:P

I just thought I'd mention since your last video brings back fond memories.

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Ahhh, I can't get enough of these two. They remind me so much of Miso and Sake.
  • edited November -1
    They are so damned cute together!!! I just love it.
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Haha Jesse - that story is funny. Roxy doesn't understand fetch. She would much rather pounce on imaginary objects and roll around the snow. When Ryu runs, she just wants to tackle. The funniest is when she is inside and Ryu is coming in from outside. She'll watch me go to the back door and she'll hide in the living room. Ryu will peek in and if he doesn't see Roxy, he'll come in. As soon as he's in, she comes barreling out from the side and tackles him! LOL they are freakin' hilarious.

Kristin- they should! They are the exact same ages LOL
  • edited November -1
    the interactions that your dogs have is absolutely adorable.
  • edited November -1
    Roxy is a trip in those videos! They seem to be getting along well - very cute together!

Roxy reminds me a bit of Maui as a pup.

----
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Roxy is indeed a trip. We caught her howling tonight:

• edited November -1
    Tim's howling got barks from Jazz!
  • edited November -1
    What a funny girl!! So cute
This discussion has been closed.