Ryu and Roxy Adventures (New Spam 8/18)

12345679»

Comments

• edited November -1
    I LOVE THESE TWO! Have there ever been more comfortable looking dogs?! :)
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Hehe I love them too! :P

By comfortable, do you mean SPOILED ROTTEN? :)
  • edited November -1
    Well Pam,
    If you want us to crown them as the forum's most spoiled rotten dogs, we will, but I think Jazz holds that crown as an individual, and good luck prying that from her paws. :)

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Lazy, lazy dogs.
  • edited November -1
    I do the same thing with pillows!

Your pair are like the super cute Shiba Wonder Twins. Deadly cute on their own, but put them together and SHAZAM! Enough cuteness to rupture your appendix!
  • edited November -1
    I believe we can crown them as the most spoiled rotten pair. After approaching HM, she has agreed to these terms.
  • edited November -1
    Roxy has definitely grown! Glad to hear Ryu is beginning to act like his normal self again.
  • edited November -1
    Great spam Pam! I love the ones of Ryu chillin with Tim, they both look so relaxed!

Have you guys started packing yet? I wonder how Ryu and Roxy will react.
  • edited November -1
    Aww! I love the second picture of Tim and Ryu... The expressions on both of their faces cracks me up!
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Jesse and LJ - thanks for the title! They are most appreciative :)

Joe - LOL!!! You are so witty. They do have that effect though!

Kristin - The two boys are masters at chill-axin :) We haven't started doing anything yet. The Army packs and moves everything so all we ever do is take the pictures off the walls the day before. The dogs will probably be at daycare or in an empty room. The only part of moving that I'm stressing about is having to take them out on leash at the hotels on the way to NC. Leash-walking in unknown areas always freak me out. :)
  • edited November -1
    I love the Ryu and Tim pics. They're hilarious :)
This discussion has been closed.