Katsu's Korner - Newborn furry potato SPAM!!!

Comments

• edited November -1
    haha. could you provide a description of the sounds. the only quails I've ever really seen were either vice president of america or in a bugs bunny cartoon.
  • edited August 2009
    There is a sound byte at the loading on the page. Loosely translated, I think the quail hen is saying, "Holy shit, what is this thing comming out my hoo-haw??? It's on fire, OMG, it hurts, it...oh, look a bug, gulp!"

http://www.thatquailplace.com/quail/coturn1.htm

Anyways, end of threadjack, back to Katsu. Now she will never have to suffer the Quail's pain.
  • edited November -1
    That must have been hysterical. I just watched a video of little quail hatching. I give you credit, I don't think I could kill one. Even to feed it to Katsu. I've always wanted a fluffy little chick. I'd probably let them all hatch and then just let them live. Eventually New York would be overrun.
  • edited November -1
    Quail...the next generation of pigeons.
  • edited November -1
    The stitches came out today. She lost her stitches, I lost my GPS. She's all better, I'm an idiot.
  • edited August 2009
    Thanks for the conehead pictures I'm glad you didn't have to use it the whole time.

I'm glad the stitches are out and she's doing better and sorry about your GPS.
  • edited November -1
    Those cone pictures are funny, poor Katsu she had to wear the cone of shame :(
  • edited November -1
    I am a little late... But the expression on Katsu's face with the cone is priceless. She looks ready to eat you. :)

Glad her stitches are out... And sorry about the GPS... :( But hey... Now you can buy a newer, cooler one!
  • edited November -1
    No I think I'm going to buy the same one but without the useless lifetime traffic updates. We really don't need to be wasting money right now on stuff that I'm going to inevitably destroy.

Katsu does make some crazy faces. I look at the first one and see "Are you fucking kidding me with this thing? Come on people. Seriously!"
  • edited November -1
    Graduation night. AGAIN!!!

Katsu did her puppy kindergarten, and tonight is her last beginner's obedience. More silly hat spam later tonight.
  • edited November -1
    I am waiting for silly graduation Katsu Spam....
  • edited November -1
    Me too... Where is silly hat Katsu spam?
  • edited November -1
    Can't wait for the Katsu spam. I've been so busy, I have neglected our little girl's thread lately. Seems like I'm always catching up.

Lovin the cone torture. Koda gives me the 2nd look usually followed by the walk away with the side stink eye looking back at me to continue his show of discontent. lolz.
  • edited November -1
    hehe we had the same cone in green . i want katsu spam!
  • edited November -1
    You asked for and here it is....More spam of the BRAT!

We put Katsu in the dryer once and this is what happens! Actually it's Ariana, the only other dog who never missed a class!

Dawn says we kind of look like brother and sister. I guess we'll find out if we have a kid with 11 fingers.

Yeah that's right, I'm not going to listen at all tonight!

Not listening to what you say

She was supposed to be watching me pick my nose

She's not actually supposed to be looking at the camera now.

classless clown

Arianna is a big flavor flav fan

This one is for Lindsay, "Take me to your leader!" or "We are from France"

Contemplating Disobedience

This class is stoopid, let's go eat some socks

She actually weighs 75 pounds

Hopefully that's enough spam for now you fiends.
  • edited November -1
    ROFL - at all of your commentary, but mostly:
    "Dawn says we kind of look like brother and sister. I guess we'll find out if we have a kid with 11 fingers."

Nice.
  • edited November -1
    LMAO I peeked in your flickr but the captions just add so much!
  • edited November -1
    too cute! Isn't "Contemplating Disobedience" the mantra of most shibas?
  • edited November -1
    LOL, Congrats miss genius...Can't wait to see you guys again
  • edited November -1
    i know. i think Katsu is going through Tetsu/Tikaani withdrawal. She so badly wants to play with other dogs!
  • edited November -1
    Such a little cutie... LOVE the alien ears pic!!
  • edited November -1
    Wow, the spam was awesome Joe, the captions were perfect! Thanks for the laugh this AM, I needed it :)
  • edited November -1
    I am a little late, but LOL!!! :-P

Joe, your captions are always hilarious.
  • edited November -1
    "Yeah that's right, I'm not going to listen at all tonight!" aaaaaahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahaha. Oh god, that killed me.
  • edited November -1
    Ha ha Joe/Dawn-kinda creepy the resemblance. Niji's put out a cute girl. How much does she weigh? Katsu-Congrabulations are in order for having obedient parents that took you everyweek.
  • edited November -1
    The last time we weighed her she was 12.5lbs, I think she's going through a growth spurt right now so she may be up to 14. We have a feeling that she may end up being smallish.
  • edited November -1
    Ah, you still got a very nice pet.
  • edited November -1
    Yeah. We weren't to concerned about breed standard. Her bite is a little overshod anyway. We're more concerned about cuteness, and she has plenty of that to spare. Who knows she may go through one more growth spurt and end up as freakishly large.
  • edited November -1
    You ever know, Tetsu had a growth spurt at 8 months from 14lbs to 18lbs.
  • edited November -1
    Very sweet little student you have there, congrats Katsu!
This discussion has been closed.