Katsu's Korner - Newborn furry potato SPAM!!!

Comments

• edited November -1
    You guys do look alike. Don't worry, one time at Wendys a cashier asked my husband and I if we were brother and sister.
  • edited November -1
    THE YANKEES WIN!!!!THE YANKEES WIN!!!!!

Nothing to do with the brat but I just stayed up to watch the end of a great baseball game. I was excited to see the yanks win, especially with a walk off homer by a-roid in extra innings. Not so excited that it was off a Japanese pitcher. Katsu got to stay up late watch the game with daddy and got a midnight snack too. There's somethng about baseball that really grabs her attention. I think it's all the green grass. She probably dreams about running around the outfield at Yankee Stadium and finding new stinks to roll in. If she wanted something really stinky I'd take her to Citi Field, because right now nothing in the world stinks worse than the Mets.

http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?affiliateId=CommentWidget&affiliateId=facebook_share&content_id=5981007
  • edited November -1
    Rub it in Joe...
  • edited November -1
    Come on you guys have owned us for a while. You had your few years on top, now lets go back to the way it was.
  • edited November -1
    congrats on their win I'm not a big fan of baseball, but I don't mind watching it or going to a game once in awhile nice sport that I was horrible at school. lol
  • edited November -1
    Bleh... Stupid Yankees. Although the Mets are just as bad. :-P
  • edited November -1
    here's the ice cream truck I always complain about

ice cream truck
  • edited November -1
    that's not me by the way.
  • edited November -1
    hahaha that's awesome!!! That's also one heck of a fancy ice-cream truck; like you mentioned. Do you know what kind of response you get from that? Like customer response in terms of calling the 866 number. I'd be very interested to know how successful it is from a marketing perspective lol.
  • edited November -1
    it seems to be working, we get a bunch of emails on the trucks, there's a raffle people can enter and there have been a bunch of sales off of it. it seems like it's so cray it's actually working.
  • edited November -1
    The truck is awesome...I don't think I could handle the music, though.
  • edited November -1
    lol that's a nice one. You should see the janky ones we have here.
  • edited November -1
    LJ, how about Brainwashing instead:

• edited November -1
    nice truck there! Katsu's looking good! :)
  • edited August 2009
    Got back from a wedding in Jersey early this afternoon. We were only away from Katsu for one day but I hated it. I kept showing everyone at the table picture of her on our camera, thankfully they were all dog lovers. Here's some spam from the dog park on saturday. She was so excited to see Tetsu and Tikaani her ears were down for like 20 minutes.

I don't know if it was because we were sitting on a bench or what. But this white dog kept jumping in my lap when it got afraid, and this other dog came up to Dawn and just put his paws on her shoulders for five minutes and just stared at her.

Super Shiba pose

Brawlin with Tetsu

A funny sit/down

Doing what she does best...ignoring things

Using Tetsu as a communal butt sponge

Dancing on the Ceiling

Saying hello. Her ears are still kinda to the side and down because she's excited. Her head is wet because Tikaani was trying to floss with it.

Tikaani in something beside a orange home depot bucket.

Tetsu and Dawn

All the dogs love Tom...when he's eating ice cream.

Katsu: I'm going to sniff your face until you're uncomfortable. Is that cool?

Behold the mighty power of Tetsu!

This guy was trying to steal my wife

Lowrider

When she gets older and start dating I'm going to show his to her boyfriend too embarass her...oh wait...she's not actually my kid...

One of the better pics I've taken of her

Saying hi to Beth
  • edited November -1
    Oh wow!!!! GREAT spam!!!!!
  • edited November -1
    LMFAO I can't stop cracking up!!!!!!! Seriously, I'm tearing. Those captions crack me up.
  • edited November -1
    It's always so much fun hanging out with you guys, I still can't believe how thick Katsu's fur has gotten.
  • edited August 2009
    Alot of good spam there of Katsu and the gang Katsu has grown up so much since you first posted pictures of her. =)

The dancing on the ceiling is cute and the super shiba pose is very cute Saya lays like that also I love your captions this picture is my fav' too the (Katsu: I'm going to sniff your face until you're uncomfortable. Is that cool?) That other dog looks so uncomfortable.
  • edited November -1
    LOVE the new spam!! Boyfriend is sitting next to me playing Xbox, and I was explaining the pictures to him and telling him the captions and he was laughing w/out even seeing the pics lol. He burst out laughing at the lowrider one especially. =0)
  • edited November -1
    Great spam! You guys look like you had a great time!
  • edited November -1
    awesome pics - glad Katsu is back out enjoying her T&T time!
  • edited November -1
    Katsu is so cute. :) And I your captions had my co-workers looking at me like I was nuts... I was laughing so hard.
  • edited November -1
    man, we miss you guys! and Joe/Dawn, 12 days of no Spudness was torture, seriously, it was just stupid.
  • edited November -1
    The co-op has been having all the roofs in our development redone this summer and today they started on our building. Lucky us! Thankfully today I didn't have to go into work until 1, so I stayed home with the Brat.

She took it pretty well but I could tell all the noises had her a little on edge, she actually cuddled on the couch all morning and wouldn't leave my side. She must be feeling better though because she's back to ignoring me now.
  • edited November -1
    Well at least you guys are on floor level instead of the top floor, I bet that would have freaked her out even more.
  • edited November -1
    Is it terrible that I expected a full chorus breakout of "Da Roof is on Fire"?
  • edited November -1
    hope your coop is in better shape than mine! Our re-roofing project / oil is killing us.

Glad you were home with La Brat. ;-)
  • edited November -1
    "She must be feeling better though because she's back to ignoring me now"

Ha. I love it.
  • edited November -1
This discussion has been closed.