Katsu's Korner - Newborn furry potato SPAM!!!

1151617181921»

Comments

• Here's some furry potato spam. We put a deposit down today so it's official. We told her our preference is for the Black and Tan boy, so hopefully he has the right personality and she doesn't want to keep him. It was alot of fun to see Kathi again, we went over to just drop of the deposit but stayed for almost an hour. To anyone in the NY area looking for a shiba from a reputable breeder, make sure to check her out.

Kathi said Katsu was very cute, very red, and very small.

I also asked permission to show these to you guys, I didn't want to just put up pics of someone elses pups without permission. So here is the five newest additions to Bali Hai shibas.

7634_1120089403526_1265768880_30300988_5675076_n
    7634_1120089363525_1265768880_30300987_6677112_n
    7634_1120089403526_1265768880_30300988_5675076_n
  • edited November -1
    YAY, potatoes, so do you know which B&T is the boy?
  • edited November -1
    O.M.G. Too much cuteness! Congrats guys!!!!!! I can't wait to watch them him up!
  • edited November -1
    Ooooooh...going for the B&T boy eh? Kuromame! (Black bean). You will succumb to the Pork and Bean theme...:). Congratulations on the new boy!

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Holy crap that is criminally cute. Congrats!!!!
  • edited November -1
    I REALLY like Kuromame!!!!!!!!!

And Grats on the addition of a new family member :oD
  • edited November -1
    you have to name the new shiba KUROMAME!!!>:] you just HAVE to (haha, blackbean)
  • Dawn can't really pronounce that
  • edited November -1
    She can't pronounce Kuro?
  • edited September 2009
    It's not a natural sound for her. Plus she doesn't really like that name. Sorry
  • edited November -1
    What about Adzuki? You never gave an answer on that. And then you can call him Zuki which is stupid cute.
  • edited November -1
    OMG, they are all adorable!
  • edited November -1
    So cute! I hope you get that black and tan boy and I hope he has a great personality too. =)
  • edited November -1
    let's try it out...

"Katsu and Zuki"

:)
    then you can be like Jen Tsukitsune and change your handle to Katsuzuki- vroooom! :)
    ===
    really, I think you'll know his name when you know him, really. It just hits you. That's why I can't explain Reilly, and why I hardly ever call Sage "Seiji" anymore.

("Barkalicious" sure, but "Seiji," not as much as we used to....)
  • edited November -1
    Very cute and very jealous. "There can be only one" so "Choose wisely".
  • Wow Highlander and Indiana Jones references in one post I'm super impressed Lindsay! +2 Cool points for that.

Hopefully the process will require no decapitation or shriveling. Although having a katana would be sweet, plus I'd get to meet Henry Jones!

We're thinking about Azuki and a few others. I guess I'll move the choices over to this thread. I should've done that in the first place.

We're now considering

Akuma - Devil
    Azuki - red bean
    Banzai - like the battle cry...not the tree
    Kenji - My mom likes this
    Shoku- eclipse
    Tanuki - racoon dog
    Unchi - little shit
  • edited November -1
    We call moles "unchi unchi".

I still can't get over your Tanuki obsession ;)
  • It's because of the Kids story, I used to have a bunch of japanese kids books when I was little and I would look at the pictures and my mom would translate the story for me.

Now that I found out the adult version of tanuki lore, it makes them even cooler.
  • edited November -1
    Kenji is my sisters ex-husband....
  • edited November -1
    Yaki Takoyaki has been written off? I'm disappointed.
  • Dawn is worried people will pronounce it Yucky Taco Yucky.
  • edited November -1
    But you could call him Yaki! Or Tako! Or Squidface! The possibilities are endless!
  • i liked it. I really want to name him short round
  • edited November -1
    If he's anything like his big sister, Unchi might be your only option lol.

Tanuki is pretty awesome too. Especially if you get a B&T.
  • edited November -1
    Short round? Komaru??

Jesse
  • Komaru means short round?
  • Katsu has been chewing on a lot of things she shouldn't lately. We had taken away her soft toys a while ago when she was still teething, and ended up throwing them out when we flea bombed. Tonight we went out and bought her some replacements at the store. We ended up buying an assortment of plushies and she's killed them all already. Maybe tomorrow we'll take some pics of the carnage.
  • edited November -1
    That little brat. lol. Maybe she'll just chew on her little brother when he arrives. It'll save your furniture.
  • edited November -1
    Hey Joe,
    Depending on the characters...yes, "komaru" means "short round"...kinda...:)
    http://www.lupiciausa.com/Teaware_s/78.htm

Jesse
This discussion has been closed.