And who said Shibas dont like water...

We went outside to play and the tide is so high it went over the canal wall so we played in that :) Sachi likes to pick sticks and leaves out of the water. Where the boat ramp is she likes to chase fish.

Comments

• edited November -1
    Cute! She reminds me a bit of Bella in those pictures... Only gets in to get her feet wet and find something good to grab!

Looks like she had a great time. :)
  • edited November -1
    LOL!! That's really cute! I love the pictures...wow, you can really see the red undercoat w/ that lighting, really beautiful!
  • edited November -1
    Awwww, my Shiba's hate water! I wish they would play like that!

Super cute spam!
  • edited November -1
    I love it when shibas go "snorkeling" for goodies.
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    My friend posted this video on FB - and it reminded me of this thread!

• edited November -1
    Is that dog using its tail like a rudder? It look like the tail flops to the side its turning to. How cool is that?
  • edited November -1
    LOL I think it's even cooler that the dog went in willingly, cruised around the pool, and genuinely seemed to be enjoying itself! :P

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Ha Ha, the shiba going for a swim in the pool is awesomely funny!

Sachi is just adorable -- The pictures are very well-done!

Josephine loves the shallow water like that, too. She likes to look at the things moving around and chase them (as in tadpoles, water bugs, etc...). She is not too fond of swimming though... seems to like water that is chest deep or less, although she can swim...
  • edited November -1
    The next time we go to the beach Im gonna try to bring a video camera. At least ill take pictures.
  • edited November -1
    Photobucket

as long as she can touch the bottom she will go into the water
This discussion has been closed.