Big Thanks to Beth and Tom

I'd just like to thank this forum for introducing me to some wonderful people. My pup has been a very shy little guy since we brought him home (8 months old today and we've had him for 3 weeks) and on Saturday, Beth and Tom who we meet through this site brought over their pups (7 and 10 months) to play with Oliver. He had a great time running around and playing with them.....he spent the rest of the day looking into the yard to see if they were there.......lol

I look forward to seeing every one on the 18th at Blydenburgh Park.

Thanks again,
Steve

Comments

• edited November -1
    So glad Oliver made a friend....Sometimes that's all it takes to bring a shy dog around.

Snf
  • edited November -1
    Im so jealous that you guys got a play date! It's great that Oliver got to play and socialize with other friendly dogs.

How was he with Taakani (Husky)?
  • edited November -1
    I love this forum! This is the reason why I think the forum is so great! Not only do we get to exchange ideas, we get to meet some really nice people, too.
  • edited November -1
    Where are the pictures?
  • edited November -1
    I'm so glad Oliver got to get out and meet some new shiba friends!!
  • edited November -1
    Thanks Steve, Oliver is such a great dog, I can't wait to see him again.

It was interesting watching Tikaani play with Oliver, almost as if he was getting a feel of what was ok for Oliver. With Tetsu, Tikaani usually just grabs a body part and shakes, but with Oliver he was much more gentle and more so mouthed than grab. I think Oliver enjoyed playing with Tikaani more than Tetsu, as Tetsu is always in your face while Tikaani is more passive.

Sorry, I brought the camera but forgot to take pics...But don't worry, I'll make it up to you guys by taking tons of meet-up pics:)
  • edited November -1
    Considering that Tikaani was so much bigger than Oli, I was surprised to see that Oliver looked to play with him more than Tetsu....

Dana (my wife) is still talking about how beautiful your dogs are.

We had a great time!
This discussion has been closed.