First Trip to the Park

Oliver and I made our first trip to the dog park on Saturday and then went back on Sunday. He had a great time!!! I'm glad they have it separated for the big dogs and small dogs. Those big dogs play rough.........lol.....

Photobucket

Comments

• edited November -1
    aw! yay for Oliver!
  • edited November -1
    Sounds like fun! And look at all the leaves he has to romp in. :)
  • edited November -1
    Yay, plenty of NOM NOM leaves for Oliver!!!

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Doesn't it feel like a huge milestone?
    Give him a while and he'll play just as rough as the big ones, hehe.
  • edited November -1
    He runs and plays with the other dogs with no issue but still has (shy) people issues. He did a lot of smelling through the fence with the big dogs, he wanted to go over but I think it was more of my fear than his.......lol.

And he does eat the leaves??? Which I don't understand. I have a pocket full of treats and he's eating leaves....lol... Needless to say I was popular with some of the other dogs too...... I always asked the owners before I handed anything out. Next time I'm going to put the treats in a zip lock bag :)
  • edited November -1
    My dogs always find "THE HUMAN WITH THE TREATS" at the park when we do meetups. It's pretty funny.
  • edited November -1
    How wonderful that Oliver had such a great time at the dog park. Now is the best time as it's nice enough for a couple of dogs to be there, but too early in the year for it to get really crowded.
  • edited November -1
    Glad it went well! Hopefully you'll have many more fun dog park experiences :) ~
  • edited November -1
    Sounds like fun! Maybe Oliver's trying to tell you that there aren't enough leaves in his diet...
  • edited November -1
    LOL!! Fun times!!! Nothing more I'd rather do than hang at the puppy park!!
  • edited November -1
    Hey

Its great that Olly is doing great. He really looks very happy on the picture... My Sophie doesnt eat leaves but she loves grass(its ok i know its for her diet) and all kinds of fruits from the trees (dont like that cause to much is dangerous, but she wont hear on me :()

Byebye
    Lisa
This discussion has been closed.