Free screen cleaner, get yours today!!

2»

Comments

• edited November -1
    How did you get it to work Katie? I downloaded that thing and saved the file as a .wmv and it still doesn't show up.
  • edited November -1
    Oh boy! lol It took ALOT of tweeking for me to get it to work. I had to update my media player to get it to play. and if you look back a few posts I used the link I posted there instead of the link that was posted earlier. after I downloaded THAT when I went to control panel, display, screensaver there was an option of "video screensaver". I found the video that I converted by clicking settings and routing it to the correct folder.

I'm not sure how much of that you've already done.......?
  • edited November -1
    I did all that but I still don't see the .wmv file when I "browse" through the settings on the Microsft Video Screensaver. Sux.
  • edited November -1
    Hmm.....When it came time to browse for the file I just pointed it to the folder the file was in. I didnt actually have to choose the file. once I clicked on the folder it showed me the movie in the preview box. ???? Maybe move the .wmv file to a different folder......and try browsing again? lol Ihave no clue! It took me most of my work day to figure mine out! hahaha I got ZERO work done today! ahahah

Good luck! I hope you get it to work! Cuz now that I've got the video screensaver downloaded....I can convert ANY of my movies to the screensaver!!! :D:D:D
  • edited November -1
    Oh Kristen...I had to actually CONVERT the MOV file to .wmv Did you use a converter??? Or just change the file extention? I'm not sure if that makes a difference? But it might??

Where's all the techy people when you need them???!!! hahahah
  • edited November -1
    LOL I did kinda offer both versions about 8 responses up:). The way you found exhausts me just reading it :).

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    LOL believe me.....it exhausted ME too! hahahahah I'm not a complete NON tech person...but this had me stressed out!!! lol I knew it couldnt be THAT difficult to figure out! hahaha But It just kept telling me that this needed to be updated....or that needed to be downloaded! ahhahaha

Now I"m at home and have to see if I can figure this out on my vista! ahhaha
  • edited November -1
    OMG!!! SUPER easy on Vista!! It was already set up to play video as a screensaver. Just had to convert the video to .wmv format!!!!