"the jackal!" that's awesome. LOL
  • edited November -1
    Tara ,
    Koda looks Great!
    I think if he could speak He'd say "that's right I have it sooooooo good!"
  • edited November -1
    lol! LOVE "the jackal"!

Koda is looking great as usual! :)
  • Thanks everyone! I still wish I could get a decent pic of him. He will only look at my phone for face shots. So annoying. And yes Stacey he is just like his sis. Not sure if she is as stubborn as Koda is though.

Koda is 16 mos. old in four days. He really has grown up in the past month. He is, as usual, an old soul and very calm. I am moving forward with certifying him as a therapy dog. He has been in a program with children two days a week since he was four months old. He has proven himself to have the perfect temperment for a therapy dog, and I believe will do great. I think he will really like it too because it will mean more outings for him with just the two of us. He likes his alone time with me, even though he is so in love with Maymay.

Maymay will not do any therapy work. She is too influenced by being such a high drive dog. She would hate it and wouldn't pass the tests necessary. I am still thinking about what to do with here where her and I could get some alone time. Although, she is my shadow so I guess she gets a lot of time with me. Right now, I will be happy with finishing up her obedience training and making her more comfortable in social situations.

I will update her thread later this week. She looks terrible right now. She is blowing coat like a crazy woman.