Aki - One Year-old

1235»

Comments

• edited November -1
    Aki's getting all grown up, and she is one beautiful lady!

Don't worry about the panting and drooling. We all do it sometimes! lol
  • MnVMnV
    edited November -1
    Just one more :).

Am I a Lion Cub?
  • MnVMnV
    edited November -1
    Leaving her to go to work in the morning is the hardest thing we have to do... :(

The Face We Miss The Most
  • MnVMnV
    edited November -1
    How to Get Explored
  • MnVMnV
    edited November -1
  • edited November -1
    Aki looks so beautiful now. Her gaze is so capturing. I hadn't come across this thread until now, and I wasn't aware of any Akita breeders in Mexico. On a side note: Did Mr. Fujimoto speak Spanish, or only his son?
  • MnVMnV
    edited November -1
    Mr. Fujimoto speaks Spanish and Japanese. His son speaks Spanish, English, and Japanese.

Great people.
  • edited November -1
    Oh! Interesting. I'm thinking about sending them an e-mail or maybe giving them a call sometime in the future. I'm really shy, and my Spanish, which is my first language, is actually really rusty right now. lol. As soon as I read this thread I was blown away. I had never thought about the very possible possibility of Nihon Ken in Mexico. IMO from the pics of your Aki and the pics from his site, those are some fine Akitas.

Finding out about more Nihon Ken enthusiasts and breeders sucks me in more and more into the Nihon Ken world.
  • MnVMnV
    edited November -1
    Thanks for Coming into Our Life
  • edited November -1
    oooh nice picture, she is sooo pretty!
  • edited November -1
    Nice!!!
  • edited November -1
    Aki is such a beautiful lady now. I can't believe she's all grown up already. I should because she's only three months older than mine, but it still shocks me at how mature she looks.
  • edited November -1
    She is stunning!
  • edited November -1
    She is absolutely beautiful! How lucky you are to have her in your life! :o)