Shousei in the snow pics

13»

Comments

• edited November -1
    Great shot Nico, Shousei looks so mature & beautiful!!
  • edited November -1
    He may look mature but is far from it :-) he just loves to run with the big boys, but when he is streching to keep up the puppy face is very clear :-)
    I hope to shoot some new pics, but just a bit to busy now.
  • edited November -1
    Time for some new photos of Shousie. I love looking at your photos!!
  • edited November -1
    You are right, but we were kind of very busy for a while. I am kind of lost which ones have been used but it would be good to get some new ones as well to see him grow up.
  • edited November -1
    Okay, here's one but not a very recent one, like from the last set.
  • edited November -1
    I love your photos. So gorgeous. My favorite is the black and white one a little further up.
  • edited November -1
    Here's one more bl/wh, same night but from Rico and Reno during a serious snow fall. Full moon, but also some artificial lights so I filtered our the funny colors. The end result seems nice. It was kind of a miracle to get them both in focus. Done with 50mm F1.4.
  • edited November -1
    Shousei is one little brave guy: here at not even 5 months he's chasing a male 4 year old Belgium sheppard.
  • edited November -1
    Winter is fun, but uh, a bit of summer would be cool too!
  • edited November -1
    I hear ya man!!..bring on warm wheather! I'm not sure if our shikas would agree though!!
  • edited November -1
    same here.....I'm actually really tired of shoveling the snow at least every second day ....
  • edited November -1
    A bit of snow is kind of nice for cool pictures, more is even nicer, but driving doesn't get any better. Anyway, today was nice with some sunshine to take this picture.
  • edited November -1
    More Shousei snow picks…