Shikoku ken playing fun

2»

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Here's a couple more of Koshi showing her head a little more!
  • edited November -1
    Wow Dave, what a difference here. She is possitioned very nice. If she looks straight out, she looks kind of adult, but looking into the camera you recognize more the puppy look.
  • edited November -1
    All the pictures are really beautiful! Hows the snow down in Holland ? Here in sweden it still freezing. -15 this morning =(
    Wish it could all go away now haha. Seems like every nihon ken in here loves the snow though :D
  • edited November -1
    Well, little bits of snow, depending on where you are, some places no snow at all. During the night it's freezing but only around 3-6 ºC. Shousei loves the snow, I guess most dogs do.
  • edited November -1
    OMG I have missed all this until now!!! They are all so amazing. Makes me want one. lol. But that would be too long of a waiting list for me.
  • edited November -1
    Well, you're only one day late. Just lots of input from enthousiastic Shikoku ken fans. And more to follow, nice and funny pics.
  • edited February 2010
    More funny faces, even from Rico-Shousei today, in the falling snow. Not so much light, unfortunately, so the camera got a bit slow in focussing. I missed some nice ones. But a few are still pretty much okay to show.
  • edited February 2010
    Lets p... off Reno and see how far I get pull it…
  • edited February 2010
    That was close, lets try a bit closer…
    ---
    Did you really see how close this was? I told you, huskies have a low threshold, they can become dangerous too… :-)
  • edited November -1
    Ready for the next hit :-)
  • edited November -1
    I love the shousei-running.jpg where he is pealing out making a corner. That is and amazing photo! You are very lucky to have such handsome boys.
  • edited November -1
    Yeh, that one is really funny. And yes, we are happy. He became 6 months, yesterday, the two huskies will be 12 years in the end of May.
  • edited November -1
    It's amazing how old your huskies are, they definitely don't show it in the pics
  • edited November -1
    Thought I might ad a shot
  • edited November -1
    Great shot Dave!! Caught just the right moment! :-)
  • edited November -1
    Very nice Dave, cool setting, it seems you are getting great control over your new camera! Look at Shousei in the snow lead, there are some nice portrets of shousei.