Wraith --- 11.19 Wraith's New Toy

Comments

• edited November -1
    What a proud mama!!!! You are so cute. I feel the same way when people tell me how good Koda is. Our kids are just the smartest. He is really really cute. I hope your move went well and you feel better soon.
  • edited November -1
    Wraith sounds like a great pup! I can't wait to see what he looks like as an adult. =)
  • edited November -1
    Okay... Move is all done... So send some more pictures! :)
  • edited September 2010
    LOL

Here you go Casey :p

"http://sangmort.net/osy/07-09-10. - Wraith-Yoshi Playdate

These are from his playdate with Yoshi, the cockerspaniel / poodle mix. She's 3 years old & for some reason wanted to play with any dog but Wraith LOL [ I think his playstyle is waaaay too rough for her. He does this body slam type of thing, funny but cute ] He also decided it was fun to chew on her tail, but she taught him that was unacceptable lol

his 2nd round of shots later today :) ~
  • edited November -1
    Started him on RAW too, I have a vid of him chewing his RMB but will have to post it later ~
  • edited November -1
    YAY! SUCH a cutie!
  • edited November -1
    awww, he is going to be a heart-breaker!
  • edited November -1
    !! I've missed so much since I've been away from the forum. Omg Osy you got a doggie!!!! so cute :)
  • edited November -1
    Hahaha. Ya know, from the pictures you've posted it looks like he's the calmest puppy on the planet!

Where is the crazy zoomies puppy spam? :-P
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks guys! :)

Dave - He was doing "shiba 500s" around the exam room at the vets! SOOOOOO crazy!!! He doesn't do them at home as we're constantly chasing after him to stop him from chewing all the hometheatre wires lol

They tried to get a stool sample from him, & shoved a footlong piece of plastic up his ass!!! My poor baby. He acted like nothing was going on. Funnily enough, they couldn't get any, I attribute it to the RAW he's been getting.

He weighs 17lbs now & will be 11 weeks old tomorrow :) ~
  • edited November -1
    LMAO @ the fecal sample story...

Glad he acted like nothing was going on... if anyone gets anywhere near the Shiba butts, screams ensue... LOUDLY. lol.
  • edited November -1
    OMG!!! Love the pics!!!!

Such an adorable puppy!!!
  • edited November -1
    He's so gorgeous! Love the new pics :oD Can't wait to see more ;o)
  • edited November -1
    He's cute. Looks like a brindled mallinois.
  • edited November -1
    Wraith is looking really handsome. I love his diluted brindle!
  • edited November -1
    Wraith is one heck of a good looking Dutchie Osy :)
  • edited November -1
    Thanks guys, he's a little monster. LOL ~
  • edited November -1
    Love the pics! He is gorgeous!
  • edited November -1
    LOL we took Bella our boxer for a fecal once and the vet got nothing she is kibble fed though so I was surprised that they didn't get anything. lol
  • edited November -1
    What a cutie! Love the ears.

Now what NK breed are you going to get to keep him company? I think a brash, impish black and tan female Shiba might be a good match...
  • edited September 2010
    Sukoshi's Mom ---- More like, a Kai or Shikoku playmate ;)

---

Well, my friend brought over Buddha the 1-year-old pittie & Apollo the 3-year-old lab / chow mix the other day to meet Wraith. Wraith was a bit overwhelmed at first, [ sort of like an, "OMG! These are big dogs mum!" ] But he quickly got over it & was totally loving the romp!

Buddha was also super psyched to have a playmate he could rough around with. He was a little too much for Wraith at first, but Buddha quickly toned it down for him. He even let Wraith totally tug on the loose skin around his face LMAO They even shared a waterbowl together, toys, & treats. Super proud of all the pups! They did SO well I couldn't have hoped for better! [ other then the fact Buddha totally slimed Wraith! LOL ]

So...TONS of spam for you guys :p [ sorry, I totally suck at taking action shots! } ~

http://sangmort.net/osy/07.17.2010 - Wraith-Buddha-Apollo Playdate/
  • edited September 2010
    & something I thought was pretty cool...

http://sangmort.net/osy/07.17.2010 - Wraith-Buddha-Apollo Playdate/18.jpg

You can see how the brindle splits down the middle of his chest in this photo ^^^ ~
  • edited November -1
    He's growing, his ears are wicked!
  • edited November -1
    Wraith is such a lean, handsome pup! And his name suits him just perfectly!

I love the pics of the Pit, too. What a face!
  • edited November -1
    Looks like a fun time was had by all!

BTW, is that a gaming chair I saw? Damn, I didn't think you were *THAT* nerdy. :-P
  • edited November -1
    Yeah, he's growing fast. He's sooooo tall! haha

Dave - Why yes, that is a gaming chair, & it's NOT mine!!! :p Totally Brian's. [ it's not comfortable either! ]

But I'm the bigger gamer of the two of us, ha! [ confession of nerdiness ] ~
  • edited November -1
    Dave the fact that you recognized the gaming chair makes you a bit of a nerd too. lol.

Osy he's so cute! Is this your new house? Nice!
  • edited November -1
    Great spam! Looks like they had a lot of fun, good stuff - good for your pup too!

That pitties is super cute.

----
  • edited November -1
    LOL, thanks Tara. :-P Although I have an excuse, I get paid to know about those things.
  • edited November -1
    I gotta admit, I noticed the chair too. As soon as I saw it, I wondered what system they have? LOL

Osy, I Love his coloring!!! It's amazing!!

I love the pictures too!! And trust me, your action shots are so much better then the ones I took of Stella at her play dates, LOL.