Shikoku Pedigree Database

2»

Comments

• @yo_eddy Can't fully remember what it was meant for, it could either be a European thing or just something left over from the base program (which was originally written for Whippets, who are involved in dog racing). I left it blank for Miyu, so no biggy skipping that one.
  • LOL. Just saw this entry:

http://www.shikoku-pedigree.com/details.php?id=63693

"Distinguishing Features: very cute"
  • Oooh that's a NASC-born puppy! exciting:).

Jesse
  • Just added Kiyomi to the database, but ran into an issue when entering her registered name. Kiyomi is from Akashima and her registered name is "Akashima's Kochi Ken Kiyomi Go". It seems that the proceeding beyond the first search for duplicates has an issue with the apostrophe in "Akashima's". I selected the button which says this is not a duplicate, then pressed the "ok" button and it gave me the following error:

Query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Kochi Ken Kiyomi Go','2380')' at line 1

I tried adding Kiyomi again using "Akashimas..." without the apostrophe and it went through fine. I fixed the name to "Akashima's" on the next page.