The Super Fantastic Pacific Northwest Shikoku Puppy Road/Ferry Trip Updated with Spam !!

2»

Comments

• edited November -1
    Cuteeees! I want a baby!!! Four legged one, of course! And akita, true, but these little guys are killing me!! They make me want a baby around the house again.... Congrats, all! You are infinitely richer now with these bundles of joy in your homes!
  • edited November -1
    Wow!!! I love all the pics and videos! And YES I'm so excited that I get to have one of the pups from Yana's last litter. I can't wait too see more spam of everyone's pups :)
  • edited November -1
    Thanks for sharing all this.....just wonderful pups and adults. Hope to hear from you a lot - all the puppy stories and pics :))).
    Uhhh...I just have to go and look at the videos again now :)))
  • edited March 2010
    Sachi arrived safe and sound. She is a very sweet puppy, very bold and good with people and kids (took her out Saturday). She and Kuma are doing fabulously and he is being very good trying to play gently with her. Occasionally I have to remind him that he is being too rough, but he is learning quickly how best to play with her. He is also being very good and sharing his toys without any qualms. :-)

She also walks very well on a leash already (thanks Katja) and is a bundle of energy.

PICT1493

PICT1497

PICT1499

PICT1500
    PICT1505
  • edited November -1
    She is so adorable! Congrats!!!!!
  • edited November -1
    OOOOOOOOH! So adorable! Glad her and Kuma are getting along well. :-D
  • edited November -1
    She's beautiful you guys ....congrats!! Two shikas how lucky is that! :)
  • edited November -1
    Psssssst. Kris. Time to update your signature. :-)

Kuma sure is one lucky dog!
  • edited November -1
    Ah Dave, thanks for the reminder! I would have completely forgotten that! :-)
  • edited November -1
    She is a very cute pup.
  • edited November -1
    Congrats Kris! She is really cute, that second pic makes me melt a little... all the white on her chest reminds me of Loa. :o)
  • edited November -1
    Adorable! Glad she made it there safely! :D ~
  • edited November -1
    Congrats Kris, she is adorable. How good to hear Kuma is being such a good boy with the little one :)), I'm sure they will have loads of fun together.
  • edited November -1
    More exciting news! I'm glad you are so happy with your new puppy, Kris...I LOVE the last photo of Sachi, she just screams of cuteness!
  • where did all the pics and vids go to? :(
  • edited March 2011
    aww sorry, I closed my youtube and flickr, moved pics/videos over to photobucket to consolidate with the rest of my media....

• ahh darn :)

• I would love to see the pics / vids as well. Any chance of them making an appearance online elsewhere?
  • edited February 2012
    ok, I uploaded them online again, let me know if the link doesn't work for ya...

• Wow! Thank you very much for sharing! That is the most Shikoku goodness I have seen in one place. :)
  • Awesome! Thanks for sharing! I really like that black and tan pup.
  • Thanks Jessika!

I enjoyed seeing my girl there as a puppy.

For those interested, my girl is the light female sesame, the dark male sesame is Jessika's Inu. You can see how much they changed color from puppies to 15 months old if you look at Jessika's and my profile photos. Inu was blacker as a puppy, but now Sachi is close in color to him.

http://the-november-rain.smugmug.com/ShikokuKen/AkashimaVisit/16508179_ujcyb#1242611654_Nskwz-A-LB