Kai Pups (pics added 3/14)

2»

Comments

• edited November -1
    They look great. Cute pic! That one dude is a lot bigger than the other now, huh?
  • edited November -1
    very cute
  • edited November -1
    I'm flying to Tokyo right now to Steal them both from you!!!! They are SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!
  • edited November -1
    Nice!! Carts made just for pets, we need those here. Bro, I'm gonna want a Kai now...........Dang it now I have to explain to my wife why I'm going to need to build another kennel!
  • edited November -1
    Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh little baby Kodas! I love Kai pups. I know I'm biased but I would fill my house with Kai puppies!
  • edited November -1
    Brad, their isn't actually much of a size difference, it's the craptastic camera on my mobile. Well I'm off to the mountains today. Gonna take the pups for a run, and then have to help one of my friends butcher a deer that he captured in one of his traps yesterday. Venison anyone?
  • edited November -1
    The first picture has now become the background to my computer and my phone!!! I just want to rub their ears and play with their tails!! I went to the pet store today to pet some puppies hoping it would calm my want for a puppy but it didn't work at all. None of the puppies were as cute, or cute for that matter, as Kai puppies!!!
  • edited November -1
    Beautyful Kai! Love them!
    It's excellent to socialize them, they look happy ^^
  • edited November -1
    aww...
    they're all cute and adorable, unless you are a piglet... ;)

what does the sign on the wagon say?
  • edited November -1
    Sign just says 'for pets'. They've got them at pretty much any large hardware store over here.

Here's some better quality pics. Yeah, the goofy dude in camo is me.

K3

M1

K6

M4
  • edited November -1
    I love the first one!
    A nice experience for both puppy and child!
    :)
  • edited November -1
    So cool!
    Nice photos too!
  • edited November -1
    oh yeah that first pic is ultra cute.
  • edited November -1
    I want!!! <--- Need I say more? :p ~
  • edited November -1
    Can you tell us where the puppies are going or is it top secret? :D
  • edited November -1
    I am in love! Those are some really good pictures. You should have the one of your wife (?hopefully I'm assuming right on that one) and the pup framed. She is really pretty, and great shot.
  • edited November -1
    So cute! Glad the pups are getting in some good socialization. That picture with the boy is ADORABLE!
  • edited November -1
    Oh my goodness... I LOVE Kai pups. These pics are just too adorable! The Kai and the child takes the cake by far though.
  • edited November -1
    Cute pictures :) I love how the paw pads look so soft :)
  • edited November -1
    Nice shot!
    Love the firt pics, the puppies look like smiling , how adorable!
    thank you for sharing pics
    ^^
  • edited November -1
    Oh man, oh man! Those pics are great!
  • edited November -1
    Oh my, they're growing up handsome and they continue to be a distraction for me. If only I had the time and money...I'd totally fly out there and help you socialize and take care of the pups!