Inu Chicken Time Video 08/17

Here are some pictures of InuYasha. He is growing up quick! Sometimes he looks like a red-sesame and other times a black-sesame.

sitting still for a few seconds....
DSC02250

DSC02297

playing with bubbles the other day...
DSC02307

DSC02328

P1030977

P1030987

with a toy..
P1040032

he loves playing on his back..
P1040044

with my friend, he looks big here...
P1040059

Comments

• edited November -1
    ha ha ha. The bubble shots are classic! He has gotten big.
  • edited November -1
    Whaa he's so cute xD I like the bubble shots too. He seems to like the camera.
  • edited November -1
    He does look big in that last one!
  • edited November -1
    Lookin good Inuyasha!

I forgot about bubbles- we play bubbles outside in the summer. For indoor bubble action, a fan makes things extra exciting- if you arent afraid of noisy fans, that is.
  • edited November -1
    Jessika,
    Inu Yasha is a mighty fine looking boy! He really has the "SHIKA look"They do grow up so fast so keep the pics. coming!!
  • edited November -1
    Too cute! ~
  • edited November -1
    I just wanna snuggle him and kiss him all over!
  • edited November -1
    Aww! He's growing up so much thanks for posting pictures of him both Bella and Saya loves to chase after bubbles too. =)
  • edited November -1
    He's so cute!
  • edited November -1
    He looks amazing, really handsome!
  • edited November -1
    He looks super! He and Sachi really do look a lot alike, especially from the front. His back is darker, but from the front they are very similar!

Such a cute face!
  • edited November -1
    Thanks everyone, he is super cute. I need to get some videos of him outside, he is a real clown!
  • edited November -1
    he reminds me a lot of his dad Kuma. Very cute! :D
  • edited November -1
    very cute little boy.
  • edited November -1
    Really cute shika pup you have there, congrats. Very nice coloring and just look at that cute face...:)))
  • edited November -1
    InuYasha is doing great! Still working with happy pee and car sickness. I brushed out most of his puppy coat this weekend, now he looks like a lanky adolescent.

Here is a bed I made for him, he kinda likes it....
    DSC02528

Outside...
    DSC02558
    DSC02557
    DSC02547

I made him a sweetass crate cover, bed and inside bumpers from Japanese fabric....
    Nice Crate cover
    He redesigned it....bed in laundry.....
    redecorated
  • edited November -1
    Well the crate cover did look really nice! That's a really cool idea.

He's a cutie patootie (?sp). His legs are so long!
  • edited November -1
    Well he certainly lives up to his namesake!

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Handsome guy! Love his crate redecorating.
  • edited November -1
    Ah, he looks cute! Sachi is just starting to shed her puppy coat. She looks a lot like him!

Yes, too bad about him redesigning his crate cover! It was quite nice

If you are interested, I have a few new Sachi photos starting here
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=857133&id=1659815966
    (Click next for the newer ones)

She is long and lanky just like her brother!
  • edited November -1
    He looks GREAT! I'll admit, I'm a bit envious... A Yana offspring and all.
  • edited November -1
    I'm jealous too, he's so handsome!

---

Kris - Sachi is looking awesome too! ~
  • edited November -1
    InuYasha is looking soooo much bigger and very cute! I can't believe how much Panda looks like him :) They have very similar faces and coloring . . . Panda's a little lighter tho.
  • edited November -1
    Jessika,
    He looks fabulous!! You can now get a glimpse of what he's going to look like as an adult, really handsome! Looks like he's got a great home too!!! A lucky dog!
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks guys!, I was pretty bummed out about the crate stuff, even though I suspected he would. I sprayed it down with bitter apple, but to no avail.....

Kris- I love Sachi!, my husband had wanted to keep her and send InuYasha....lol!

Thank you Dave!
  • edited August 2010
    I took some new picture of InuYasha recently. He has grown into a really beautiful dog. We had a bit of a scare with one vet telling us he had on overshot bite and may need dental work, but we got a second opinion when his teeth were more developed and it turns out he is alright. Inu has also calmed down a bit with the cats. Now it is just once a day that I will say, "InuYasha, leave'em alone," "InuYasha, that is not nice," InuYasha NO!". It is nice to have them all hang out together. We have "chicken time" at night, where I sit on the floor, have Inu lay down in front of me and one cat on each side and I had out freeze dried chicken bits. They love it, so now around 9-10ish pm they all start following me around in anticipation. For the most part he follows me around 24/7, I go to the bathroom, I open the door and there is Inu laying down in front of the door. He is like other NK in the sense that he is camera shy.

"I dunno know about this camera ma"
    DSC02650
    Here I was distracting him with turkey bites....
    DSC02673

We went camping/hiking at Priest Lake in Idaho this past weekend. Poor guy puked all the way up. He drools so much! But he is a good little hiking/camping partner. Here he looks little next to my husband....
    DSC02688
    DSC02690
    DSC02704
    DSC02717
    DSC02714
    DSC02758
    DSC02755
    DSC02739
    DSC02724
  • Whoa. Is it the camera angle or is he starting to fill out a bit? He looks great!
  • He looks amazing. I love his face.
  • He looks amazing! He has filled out beautifully. You are very lucky to have such a purty dog :))
  • Ha ha ha I thought you said party dog instead of purty dog. I was looking for a pic with him and a beer.

I'm with Dave, he looks really mature. I love that first pic of him in the trees. He looks right at home. Thanks for sharing.