been MIA for awhile but im back, with an addition to the family :)

Hi all,

Sorry been MIA for awhile. have had a lot going on here, work, getting ready for the big move to SD, nikki being diagnosed withh HD, and lastly, our new addition to the family.

Meet Odin, the Shikoku.
We got him from a breeder here in Kanagawa Japan, after a 2year wait.
Got to meet the mummy, grandma, grandpa and uncle too when i picked him up last Mon. His papa is from Oita in Kyushu Japan.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Odin's mummy
Photobucket

Odin's grandma
Photobucket

Odin's grandpa
Photobucket

Comments

• edited November -1
    That is a very cute little Norse god you have there.
  • edited November -1
    Very cute little pup
  • edited November -1
    Odin is very cute! Congrats, I know you guys have been wanting a Shikoku for a while. :o)

I hope nikki is doing ok.

----
  • edited November -1
    aww, very precious!
  • edited November -1
    What a cute little guy! Like the other family photos as well. He should become a really good looking dog if they are any indicater.
  • edited November -1
    Congratulations! And I agree that his relatives are beautiful so Odin is destined to be too! Have fun with him!
  • edited November -1
    Welcome Back! ;)

& Congrats!!! Your boy is awesome. Send him over to me for a little while! LOL ~
  • edited November -1
    Wow, what a handsome boy:)
  • edited November -1
    Hey! It's been a while. Congratulations on the new addition. The regional was great. The Kanto event is on the 2nd of next month at Hachioji if you're able to make it. I'd love to see the new pup.
  • edited November -1
    Oh my, poor Nikki. I hope it isn't severe =(.

Welcome back to the forums! Odin and his family are very gorgeous Shiku, what a little superstar...congrats on the pup!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats on the new family member, he is s charmer :) I love him and his family.
  • edited November -1
    Congrats Odin is beautiful...welcome back!!
  • edited November -1
    I saw Odin on FB! :) Glad to finally have him officially introduced.

He is very handsome! Hope everything else is good and that Nikki is doing well.
  • edited November -1
    thank you all!! :)

we waited for 2 yrs for him so we are so very excited to finally have him. i wasnt too happy when i saw the living conditions of the other shikas when i picked him up tho :/
    he has worms, so the shibas & him are being dewormed now.

i was really busy but im going to start a different thread about nikki's HD, would love any input from you guys :)
    im glad to be back :0)
  • edited November -1
    would love to go to the hachioji event, can you give me more info about the event? thanks shigeru :)
    will u be bringing ur kais? would love to meet them too