Little Koda Update

Comments

• edited November -1
    Wow, he's growing up quickly as well! He's becoming a "man"...and yet he still possesses that "sweet/innocent" expression on his face, lol. He's a handsome guy!
  • edited November -1
    Corina the first one he was going to start barking at someone like an a$$. Glad he looks sweet lol
  • edited November -1
    LOL!

I always rotate between the nihon ken on here :p Kona, Loa, & Ahi are usually my bg, but it's time for Koda to bask in my desktop glory! [ moihahaha ]

Thnks! :) ~
  • edited November -1
    Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my baby boy and his sister Tora.

I'm a really bad dog owner because I don't have any recent pics, but I will get some and post them this week sometime. Koda has really grown up to be a confident and proud young man. I couldn't even begin to tell you all what a great dog he is, and how wonderful this last 10 months has been with him.

He is also growing up to be quite handsome. He's so masuline and sensitive looking at the same time. I couldn't be happier with him.

I would also like to thank Koda's breeders Roberta and Steve, Snowglobe Acres, for allowing me to have him. I really couldn't picture my life without Koda in it, and I am truly blessed to have one of their pups in my home!
  • edited November -1
    Aww, Happy Birthday!
  • edited November -1
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  • edited November -1
    Happy birthday to both Koda and Tora! :)
  • edited November -1
    Happy Birthday, King Koda Kai!
    Happy Birthday, Ms Tora, too!
  • edited November -1
    Happy birthday Koda and Tora! =)

I bet you two kai ken owners are proud of your bundle of joys.
  • AmiAmi
    edited November -1
    Happy Birthday Koda and Tora!!!
  • edited November -1
    Happy birthday! A year flies by quickly doesn't it?
  • edited November -1
    Happy Birthday to the boys !!
  • edited November -1
    It seems like only a couple months ago. Boy how a year flies by. Tora is enjoying her birthday dinner right now. raw chicken thighs. She is in heaven.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks everyone. Time has flown by this last year and I was a little surprised at how it effected me. Koda is my little boy and he is growing up so fast but I am very proud of the young man that he has become.

He had his Bday dinner last night, venison mmmm mmmm he went nuts!

I was trying to think of something special I should do with him and it came to me after work. Koda always wants to sit out front with me on the grass but it seems like I am constantly running around so last night I sat on the grass with my baby boy for 45 minutes. We watched everyone walk by and listened to the wind in the trees and the birds chirping. He watched the squirrels run from the trees to the power lines and back. It was really zen like which is so Koda.

Afterwards he got up and walked to the edge of the grass letting me know that he was ready for a walk. Then he went up to my neighbor's window and barked for his 14 week old Malinois to come out and they played outside all night.

All in all it was a good night and I think it was all Koda would want. I hope it was a good Bday for him.
  • edited November -1
    Happy birthday beautiful pups!
  • MnVMnV
    edited November -1
    Sorry I'm late.

Happy Birthday!

Koda looks big!

It warms my heart to see how Koda is part of a happy family.
  • edited November -1
    Happy belated birthday, Koda! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! He is a beautiful doggie!
  • edited November -1
    Happy belated birthday! Koda has really grown!
  • edited November -1
    Happy belated belated belated birthdays :)

[ better late then never!!! ] ~
  • edited November -1
    Where's the birthday spam?!?!? *feels robbed*~
  • edited May 2010
    Lol here's what Koda does everytime I bust out the camera or iPhone to get a pic. He's such a diva and won't look at me ever! At the end, Maymay is acting all innocent but I'm sure she just did something that should have gotten her in trouble. :-p

Here's another one of Koda. Nothing exciting but you can see what he looks like now all grown up. He wants Maymay to come out and play with him, and she's purposefully walking back and forth in front of the door to tease him.

• edited November -1
    haha, silly koda! They both look gorgeous!
  • edited November -1
    Koda is such a cool looking dude!
  • edited November -1
    I can't believe how much Koda has grown!!!

Yay spam :) ~
  • edited November -1
    lol! Koda cracks me up with the camera! So cute. :)
  • edited November -1
    The sad thing is the camera makes him nervous. That's why he won't look at me. Maybe he thinks pictures will steal his soul. lol
  • edited November -1
    Diva Koda is great! "It's not there...I don't see anything, don't see you." Maybe if he doesn't look at it, the camera really doesn't exist! Too funny.
  • edited August 2010
    I tried to get some good pics of Koda to give you all an update, but the kid just is impossible when it comes to the camera. Maybe one day I will get a good one. For now, here's all I could get.

IMG_0615

ha ha ha ha....the jackal!
    IMG_0610

IMG_0611

Koda still has his white spots. I luv those spots.
    IMG_0612

IMG_0620

Koda 8-10-2

IMG_0621
  • edited November -1
    Just like his sis. what ever you do don't look at the camera.
  • edited November -1
    i <3 Koda. If I lived close, you would have to be worried. hes looking great! I love the 2nd last one...'ok mom, Ill look at you, but I won't be happy about it!'