Panda is coming!

2»

Comments

• edited November -1
    Congrats, she is just so very cute :). Hope to see a lot of pictures in the coming moths, as they tent to change very quickly at this age.
  • edited November -1
    I think it's time for updates & new pics!
  • edited November -1
    I have a lot more pics and some cute videos that I want to put up soon!

A little update, Panda's doing very well. I'll be taking her to her first puppy kindergarten class this Thursday, and hopefully to a puppy socialization meetup at the same training center on Saturday. The puppy social will mostly have canaan puppies, so it will be interesting to see how she does with that dog breed.

Other than that I'm just trying to tire her out after I get home from work. Today's plan is to take her to a tennis court and let her run around and I'll try to get her to do some fetch if she's not too distracted. It's a little tough right now because she has such a short attention span for her toys, and if she's not playing with her toys she's looking for something to chew on :p
  • edited November -1
    Bully Sticks Tara! Lots of them. :-) Keep her mouth busy. They saved my furniture.
  • edited November -1
    Panda is super cute, love the soft puppy coat!! :)
  • edited November -1
    Panda does have one bully stick which is her favorite chew toy. She is getting a little bored with it tho, so I should probably get some different types :)
  • edited November -1
    I got the 6" ones when Koda was that age for the puppy ADD.

Panda is so adorable. I want to rub her ears and cuddle with her.
  • edited November -1
    GREAT LOOKING pup Tara:)
  • edited November -1
    AWWWW! I love the sleeping Panda picture. :) They are so peaceful looking when they are asleep... hehe.
  • edited November -1
    Such a cute puppy! Congrats!
  • edited November -1
    "Panda is so adorable. I want to rub her ears and cuddle with her."

Yesssss!!! Exactly! I LOVE NK ears. Brad & Jen probably thought I was nuts as I kept touching all the pups' ears but they were just sooooooo soft!!! LOL

---

LOVE love LOVE! the panda spam!!! Keep it coming! Some of us are still waiting ;) [ it helps soothe the pain...& makes it harder!!! ] ~
  • edited November -1
    Thanks for all the puppy appreciation everyone!

@ Osy- so . . . just curious, have you chosen your dog breed? Are you on a waiting list yet?
  • edited November -1
    lol Osy I wouldn't think you are crazy, but Koda might. Everyone rubs his ears and he looks at them like "whatcha doin' fool?" Maymay would let you rub hers all day long while she laid in your lap.
  • edited May 2010
    Panda enjoying the sun in the backyard :)
  • edited November -1
    I can never get enough Panda spam!

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Those ears are absoluteley adorable... *love*
  • edited November -1
    Panda is looking GREAT! :o)
  • edited November -1
    That last one cracks me up! It's like a cigar coming out of her mouth. Panda is growing up nicely. I really like her color.